Chapter 6: Anubhav, Karishma, Vyom and Pushpaji's Regret

In night time....

In Anubhav's house...

Anubhav was angry and furious on himself because he did not believe his love who had forgiven him twice inspite of his betrayal, may it be for mission, but betrayal is betrayal. He was breaking everything in the house coming in his sight. It seemed that no one would be able to control him. Why he did not believe his love, whom he had known for many years and just on the basis of a half truth, he threw her out of house inspite of her continuous requests to let her speak once. He went to a closed room, which had a lock on it. He brought the keys, and opened it. The room was of pinkish red color. There was a queen size bed in the centre of room, with same color, and besides the bed was a small table on which a lamp was kept. There was a study table in the right side of the bed besides it was a cupboard, which was lock by a big lock. At the left side of the bed was a door which led yo the balcony. Anubhav went towards the cupboard. On seeing the big lock, he was feeling more guilty. He tried finding the key, but remembered that he had himself thrown the key out of house. He tried breaking it with his hands but it was not opening. His anger on himself was increasing. Being unsuccessful, he went our of the the room, and then returned with a hammer. He hit the hammer with great force on the lock, due to which, the lock broke. After opening the cupboard, He took out a photo frame, whose glass was broken. It seemed as if someone threw it hardly on the floor. The photo seemed like a couple photo but there was a crack between the two persons, who were smiling widely in the frame, but it was past memory now. He started running his hand over it, as if feeling it. He sat on the floor, taking the support of the bed, and keeping the photo frame close to his heart. He was caressing the photo frame, in particular the face of the woman in the frame, because the woman in the frame was the love of his life-Haseena's, with him. He was seeing it with a sad smile while tears were continuously flowing through his eyes and falling on the photo frame. Suddenly, he remembered the incident at MPT, where he got to know about actual truth from IG and smile disappeared from his face and it was replaced by remorseful and apolegetic expression...

AS: kyon ?? Kyon ?? Kyon humne unka vishwas nahi kiya, Kyon humne apne hi pyaar ko apne pariwaar se nikaal diya ?? Kyon humne sirf aadhe sach par yakeen kiya ?? Humne ye sock bhi kaise liya ki voh apni warding ke saath kuch galat karegi. Kaash humne aapka saath diya hota uss samay, toh shayad aaj halat kuch aur hote. Shayad aaj aap humare saath hoti. aapke saath saath, humne Santu aur Cheeta ko bhi kho diya. Voh dono bhi humse dur chale gaye, pata nahi aab kahan honge. Please wapas aajaye haseena, mujhe pata hai ki hum aapke gunhegaar hai. Humari vajah se hi aapki mritiyu hui hai, agar humne aapka thora sa bhi yakeen kiya hota, toh shayad aaj halaat kuch aur hote. Agar aaj bhi aap zinda hai, toh kripiya wapas aajaye. Aapko hume jo saza deni hogi hume manzoor hai, par please wapas aa jaiye. Hume aapse maafi maangi hai, bas aakhir baar keliye. Iss baar hum kabhi kuch aisa aapke saath nahi karenge Haseena na hi kuch aisa hone denge jisse aapko dukh ho, takleef ho, par please wapas aa jaiye, Pleasee.

He slept there only, ashamed of his doings, with the broken photo frame tightly in the hold of his hands kept near his heart.
_______

In Vyom and Karishma's room...

Both of them were sitting silently, gazing at a photo album in their hands placed in front of them and were turning its pages slowly with a pathetic and regretful face. Tears were continuously flowing from their eyes and were falling on the photo album. Almost every page was covered with Haseena's photo. In some photos, Haseena was enjoying her coffee date with her past best friend, Karishma Singh, while in some, there were the pictures of the arguments between them, and both of them walked in opposite directions. Karishma got lost in her memories seeing the photo. They fought with each other on a case, but only two hours later, both of them returned to the thana, and apologized to each other, holding their eyes with a cute face and ended laughing. In another picture, Haseena was standing behind Vyom and was showing patterns above his head from behind with her fingers so that Vyom could not it and others were laughing hard on her mischief. Vyom sadly chucked on remembering the incident. In another picture, Vyom was laying on the bed with his head in Haseena's lap while Haseena was patting his head lovingly. More tears of guilt streamed down from his eyes, remembering her care for him, and what he, and his family did with her. On turning the page, they found many group photos, in which Cheeta and Santu were also there, looking happy and excited,  but that photo was of past. Not only they had remorse for separating Haseena from them, but along with her, they had also lost Cheeta and Santu who were saying to listen to her first.

KS(seeing the photo frame): patidev

VS: Hmm

KS: kitna accha hota na agar humne unka vishwas kiya hota toh, voh aaj humari vajah se humare saath nahi hain. Kitna kuch bola humne unhe, par unhone hume palat kar kabhi jawab nahi diya. Humari har ek galti ko maaf kiya, humpe khud se zyada bharosa kiya, aur humne kya kiya, sirf voh audio aur video par bharosa kar ke Haseena ko hamesha ke tarah galat samajh liya, aur unhe apne aap se dor kar diya. Aur saath saath Cheeta aur Santu bhi chale gaye. Humne Haseena ke saath-saath apne pariwaar ke 2 aur zaroori sadasyon ko kho diya. Meri toh ab bas ek hi ichha hai ki agar Haseena jeevit hai toh voh humare paas aa jaye issbar hum use khud se dur nahi jaane denge. (Sobbing badly)

VS(rubbing her back to calm her): Main bhi apni behen ka gunhegaar hoon. Main apne bhai hone ka kartavya nahi nibha paya. Agar maine unka  vishwas kiya hota, toh shayad aaj voh sahi salamat, hamare saath hoti, aur hum khushi khushi ek saath rehte. Ek bhai ka kartavya hota hai apni behen ka saath dena aur uski raksha karna, aur main dono mein hi nakamyab raha. Main kabhi bhi apne aap ko maaf nahi kar paaunga. Please behna, vapas aa jao. Aage se aisi galti kabhi nahi karunga. (tears flowing from eyes)
___________

In Pushpaji's room...

She was sitting on the bed in half-lying position with her head resting against the backrest holding a worn out loose photo in her hands continuously looking at it with tear striken face. It was the only photo remaining in Pushpaji's possession and that too because Pushpaji did not find it when she was disposing all the other photos of Haseena. The photo that Pushpaji was holding was of her birthday when Haseena had herself made a plane vanilla creamed chocolate cake because she knew that Pushpaji liked that cake very much. In the photo, she was feeding a cake piece to Haseena who was very eager to eat the first piece of the cake from her hands. She remembered the incident and smiled through her tears but soon again broke down. Seeing Haseena's face, she also remembered about two other souls of her family, Santu and Cheetah, who also had left their house because Anubhav, Pushpaji, Karishma and Vyom did not believe Cheetah and Santu's  sister-like figure, Haseena.

PJ: Mujhe maaf kardo beta, mujhe tumhara vishwas karba chahiye tha, itni acchi vyakti ko humne apne pariwaar ka hissa manne se inkaar kar diya, aur sirf adha adhoora sach ko aadhar maankar humne tumhe galat samajh liya. Humne tumhe apna beta mana tha, lekin hum kabhi bhi tumhe apne dil mein voh jagah nahi diya, isliye shayad tumhe galat samajh bethe. Tumhare jaane ke saath saath Santu aur Cheeta ka bhi kuch ata pata nahi hai. Pata nahi voh dono kahan honge. Please Hassena beta, apni ammi saman  Pushpaji ko maaf kardo, aur vapas ajao.

That day, all four of them, Anubhav, Karishma, Vyom and Pushpaji were hoping of the return of Haseena, Santu and Cheeta so that they can again get their lovely and happy family back. Will their wish get fulfilled ?? Or they would never get the trio back in their life ??

To be continued...

Hope you liked it...

Do tell your views...
---------------
Please vote, comment and follow me if you liked it...