Chapter 20: The Mansion

Soon it was the time of early sunrise. Their convoy was passing through the lonely road between the woods. The road was almost covered with dried leaves, twigs and branches and dense bushes and mosses on both sides. The environment was silent. Only the rustling of twigs, leaves and chirping of birds could be heard. There was not a single human movement or dwellings around the road. It seemed as if the road hadn't been used for ages. As the convoy passed by, it's tyres were producing rumbling and crumbling sound of crushing of leaves and twigs. They were going straight when suddenly their convoy took a sharp turn towards the left and disappeared into the forest, between the dense woods and bushes, with no evidence of their presence on the roads, as if the convoy hadn't passed from there at all !!!

After sometime, their convoy entered a heavily guarded high-tech residential complex located at a secluded area away from the city in the outskirts of Lucknow. There was only one sprawling, high-tech mansion inside the complex. It seemed that the complex was built only for that single mansion. The complex was having all types of amenities, basic as well as luxurious. The complex was having thick and high walls, with steel fencing having spikes at the top of the walls. Their convoy entered through the large and heavy metallic gate of the complex and stopped in front of the entrance of the mansion....

 Their convoy entered through the large and heavy metallic gate of the complex and stopped in front of the entrance of the mansion

Mayank saw that they have reached the destination. So, he turned back and called Akshita, but she had slept due to tiredness so she did not wake up even after calling 2 times. So he shook her a little and called her loudly. Akshita woke up....

AC(irritated): kya hua, why you were shaking me up ??

Mayank: mam we have reached the destination, and aap uth nahi rahi thi so I had to shake you a little. Sorry mam

AC: hmm, it's ok, now, as we have reached, then let's go.

Mayank: sure mam

Mayank got off the sedan and opened the door of the backseat. Akshita stepped down from the sedan and stretched her body a little. By that time, Cheetosh had also stepped down from their sedan with the assistance of a commando. They were gazing at their surroundings with an awe and surprised face. They had never imagined or seen such a large mansion and that too in a secluded place. The residential complex in which mansion was built was located far from the main city, and also far away from the forests, on a bare but green grassland, with few trees and shrubs around it.....

Akshita saw Cheetosh literally gaping at the place, so she couldn't help but chuckled at their reaction. She walked towards them with a smile....

AC(coming towards them): so, how's the place ??

SC(wide eyes): couldn't say di, it's giant, marvelous. It's...it's just amazing !!!

CC: haan di, Santu ekdam sahi bol rahi hai, humne toh aaj tak itna bada ghar nahi dekha hai, aur voh bhi iss sunsaan ilake mein, gajab !! (Akshita chuckled)

There was a huge mansion in the center of the complex. The complex was surrounded by high and large walls having fencing of spiked steel wires on top it. There was only one entrance to the complex, and that was from the heavy metallic gate at the left side of the mansion. The commandos remain deployed for twenty four hours, in two shifts, so it was a completely secure place. The mansion was decorated with flowering bushes and beautiful trees on its four sides, leaving a small path for entrance on its front side. There was a parking lot in the right side of the mansion. Nothing was there in the complex except the complex, parking lot and the trees and bushes used for decoration (or as it seemed so)...