Chapter 1: Morning of The Chaturvedi's

In The Chaturvedi's Villa:-

A girl was cutely sleeping in her room hugging a teddy bear and covered with quilt when one boy and one girl came in her room, brought the quilt down from her face, and then threw a jug full of water on her face

A girl was cutely sleeping in her room hugging a teddy bear and covered with quilt when one boy and one girl came in her room, brought the quilt down from her face, and then threw a jug full of water on her face. The girl woke up with jerk and on seeing the two laughing faces in front of her, she became angry...

AC(angrily): tum dono ne ye kya kiya, shanti se nahi utha sakte kabhi, jab dekho paani daal dete ho hamare upar. Tumhe pata hai hum kon hai ??

SC & CC: Nahi 😁😁

AC: Achha, toh tumlog hi bata do ki hum kon hai ?? (Sarcastically)

SC &CC: Aap hamari badi behen hai.

AC: Achha, toh ye bhi toh pata hoga ki badi behen ke saath aesa nahi karte.

SC & CC: Nahi, hum toh aesa hi karte hain. Aakhir hamari didi hai hi pyari.

Saying this, both of them hugged Akshita while Akshita also hugged them back. Santosh and Cheeta were happy and Akshita was also smiling seeing them happy. After a while, they broke the hug...

AC: tum log na baar baar hume aesa karke mana lete ho, ye acchi baat nahi hai, thik se gussa bhi nahi hone dete. (with cute frown)

SC & CC: Alle lle meli pyali didi naaraz ho gayi (pulling Akshita's cheeks)

Akshita nodded cutely and turned her grumpy face away. Santosh amd Cheeta smiled on her cute antics and immediately kissed her on both cheeks and said...

SC: Good Morning di (kissing her right cheek)

CC: Good Morning di (kissing her left cheek )

Then, Akshita turned her face towards them and said...

AC: Good Morning my pieces of heart. (Kissed both of their forehead)

SS: Chaliye didi, aap taiyaar ho jaiye, hum dono tabtak nashta bana dete hain.

AC: Theek hai.

Then, Akshita went to freshen up and Santosh and Cheeta went for making breakfast. After freshing up, Akshita went to get ready while here in kitchen...

Santosh was making sandwiches when Cheeta backhugged her and started giving kisses on her neck which make Santosh shocked so she asked...

SC(shocked): Cheeta, ye kya kar raha hai tu ??

CC: Main tumhari madad kar raha hun (huskily and biting her earlobe)

SC(fumbling): Che...Cheeta.. ple...please..aesa..ma.. mat..kar...didi..aa..ja..jayegi

CC: Abhi koi nahi aayega meri jaan, didi toh taiyaar ho rahi hai, tabtak humlog continue karte hain (and winked)

Then he started giving open mouth kisses on her neck which froze Santosh, then he unzip her kurti a little and and started giving wet kisses on her back whereas Santosh was becoming weaker and weaker by each minute. Then Cheeta in an instant turned Santosh and started kissing on her lips. Due to this sudden impact, Santosh was shocked but soon she came out of shocked when Cheeta bit her lips which made Santosh moan a little and she too started kissing him back. While this was going on here, on the other hand, in Akshita's room...