Chapter 14: Departing for Lucknow

After getting ready, the trio came out from their room and saw each other and smiled. Akshita went towards them and asked....

AC: toh tum dono taiyaar ho gaye ? Sab kuch pack kar liya ?

SC: haa di, sab kuch ho gaya hai. Hum dono ne jitna zaroori saman tha, sab kuch le liya hai.

AC: ok, toh mera saman bhi pack kar dena, maine jitna bhi saman hai, sab kuch bed par rakh diya hai. Aur jaisa tum dono ne kaha tha, humne kuch pack nahi kiya hai, ok ??

CC: thik hai

AC: aur haan, Santu ne jaisa bataya tha, gaadi 9 baje pahunch jayegi, toh abhi sirf 20 minutes bache hai, toh sab kuch jaldi pack kar dena, gaadi aata hi hogi.

SC: thik hai di, hum kar denge, aap tab tak niche jaake hum dono ka intezar kijiye, hum sab kuch jaldi karke niche aa jayenge.

Akshita smilingly nodded and went downstairs, not before taking the files of the mission with her and sat on the couch downstairs, reading the file and waiting for the duo.

Here, Cheetosh went in Akshita's room to see that all the things to be taken with them were already kept on the bed. Cheetosh smiled lightly because this was the habit of Akshita. Although they never allowed her to pack her things because of her poor and messy packing, she used to arrange all the things on bed to atleast assist them. With this thought, Cheetosh started packing her things one by one. When they had almost done the packing, Santu noticed a yellow file lying a little far away on the bed. Although they preferred to not not see any of Akshita's things without her knowledge, but that day Santu was having a constant feeling to see what was inside it. She had just extended her hand to see what was it when Akshita shouted....

AC (shouting): tum dono ko aur kitna time lagega, gaadi hume lene aati hi hogi.

Cheetosh: ji di, bas aa hi rahe hain.

Then both immediately packed her things up. Due to Akshita's shout, Santu got distracted and thinking of the letter as part of the things to be taken with them, she also packed the letter in the bag.

SC: Cheeta, tune sab kuch le liya hai na

CC: haan Santu, sab kuch rakh liya hai

After confirming that they had taken everything, Cheetosh took hers and theirs luggage and came downstairs to see Akshita sitting on the couch and going through the file. Akshita saw them and asked....

AC: sab kuch rakh liya hai na tum dono ne, gaadi bas aane wali hogi.

CC: ji di, sab kuch ho gaya hai, jitna bhi zaroori saman tha, sab kuch rakh liya hai.

AC: thik hai.

Akshita said this with a sad smile and again immediately turned her attention towards the file trying to hide her facial expression while Cheetosh were looking at her intently and then looked at each other worriedly thinking something. Just then, horn of a car was heard. Akshita heard this and then stood up and turned towards Cheetosh....

AC: chalo gaadi aa gayi hai, hum jaate hain tum dono aa jana. (Cheetosh nodded)

Then, Akshita turned to go and as she was going out, someone kept a hand on her shoulder. Akshita turned back to see cheetah had stopped her....

AC: kya hua cheetah, kuch bolna hai ?

CC: di, aap theek hai ?

AC(trying to hide her moist eyes): haan, hum theek hai, hume kya hoga.

CC: accha, agar aap theek hain, toh aapki ye aakhon mein ansoo kyun ?

AC(trying to look away from them): nahi, voh kuch chala gaya tha