Chapter 13: Ready for Lucknow - II. Cheetosh's Close Moments

After laughing and enjoying their peaceful time for some more time, they left each oth and Cheetosh got up from above of Akshita....

AC: chalo, bahut hua masti aur mazaq, ab tum dono ne hume bheega dia hi hai toh hum naha lete hai, tabtak tum dono bhi naha-dho kar taiyaar ho jao aur fir apna saman pack kar lena, aur hum...(CC interrupted)

CC: hum aapka saman pack kar denge

AC: lekin...(again CC interrupted)

CC: di, kal raat kya decide hua tha ? agar aap bhu gayi hain toh aapko yaad dila dein ? (sternly)

Akshita understood by his stern tone that there is no option left with her other than saying yes. So she gave up....

AC: accha theek hai, tum hi kar dena packing, aur plane ki tickets ka kya hua ?

SC: Haa di, ka raat aapko batana bhul gayi thi, department se mail aaya tha, unhone flight number aur flight details bhej di hai. Aur hume lene ke liye department ki hi taraf se kuch gaadiyan bheji gayi hain aur Lucknow mein bhi sara prabandh ho chuka hai.

AC: toh jab tak gaadiyan aati hai, hum sab bhi apna saara kaam jaldi-jaldi khatam kar lete hain, theek hai ?

CC and SC: ji

Then Cheetosh left her room and went to their room for finishing their chores while here Akshita also went to washroom for bathing herself up. In Cheetosh's room, both entered theiroom, then Santu went towards their cupboard to takeout her clothes when cheeta hugged her from behind and said in in husky tone....

CC(huskily): Santu, main kya soch raha tha, ki dekho, abhi samay ki kami hai, aur hume jaldi taiyaar hona hoga, toh kyun na ek saath naha le, samay bhi bach jaye ga aur paani bhi barbaad nahi hoga, kya kehti ho ?

Santu was shocked with Cheeta's statement and started blushing. Cheeta turned her towards him from her waist to see that she was blushing so he brought his mouth near her ears and whispered with his lips touching her earlobes which made her nervous....

CC(whispering): socho Santu, tum bas meri baat sunkar hi itna sharma rahi ho ki tumhare Gaal laal ho gaye toh jab hum dono saath andar jayenge tab tumhara kya haal hoga.

Santu blushed more profusely, so hid herself in his arms and started hitting his chest lightly....

SC(blushing): kya Cheeta, kaisi baate karne laga hai, kitna besharam hogaya hai tu.

CC: kya karein Santu, tumhare pyaar ne hi hume aesa bana diya hai, aur abhi hum besharam hue kahan hai, tum bolo toh hum....

Cheeta said something, to which Santu blushed more profusely and hurriedly ran to washroom not before taking her clothes while here Cheeta laughed loudly seeing Santu acts....

Here Akshita came out from washroom wrapping white knee length bathrobe around her body and wiping her hairs with towel. She walked in front of mirror and started thinking something deeply while looking at her face in mirror continuously....

AC(thinking): aaj fir se un logon se humara samna hone jaa raha hai. Jis ateet se hum aaj tak dur bhagte the, kismat aaj hume usi ateet ke paas le jaa raha hai, lekin iss bar hum pichli baar ki tarah kamzor nahi parenge. Iss bar hum mazbooti se unke samne khara honge, aur apne kaale ateet ka samna karenge. (With determined eyes)

She, with this determined thought started to get ready and arranging all the accessories needed for the travel....

In Cheetosh's room, Cheeta was doing something when he heard the clicking sound of knob of the washroom. He looked toward washroom and was mesmerized by the site. Santu came out of the washroom wrapping herself in pink bathrobe tied with only a knot from back with drops of water on her lips which were looking like beads and the drops of water flowing down her face through her neck onto her cleavage added to beauty making her look more enthralling and desirous. She went in front of the mirror, wiping her wet hairs. Cheeta started walking towards her, lost in her and then held her from her waist, hugging her from back keeping his chin on her bare shoulder while Santu blushed feeling Cheeta close to her in this state....

SC(blushing): Cheete kya kar Raha hai, chod na, taiyaar hone de na mujhe.

CC(huskily): Santu, aaj tum bohot sundar lag rahi ho, itni ki main khud ko rok nahi paunga.

SC: Cheete....

She was going to say something but, shut her shivering lips when Cheeta started giving kisses going from her shoulder blade to her neck and exposed upper back. Then, in a swift, he turned her towards him and bite her on her collarbone, earning a moan from her. He started giving love bites over her exposed body while Santu was moaning continuosly which was increasing Cheeta's desire. He suddenly sealed her lips with his in a wild kiss while Santu responded with the same passion. They were kissing each other madly when Cheeta bite on her lips earning a loud moan from her. Santu also nibbled Cheeta's upper lips due to which Cheeta groaned. They were lost in each other when Cheeta, out of his desires, reached his hands towards the single knot of her robe. Santu realised that where Cheeta is going so she immediately separated from him told him to stop with eyes closed....

SC(with eyes closed): Cheete please ruk jaa abhi main aur aage nahi badhna chahti.

When Cheeta heard her statement, he immediately left her. Santu was surprised because he had not expected him to stop after such a heated session, so she asked him out of curiosity....

SC: Cheeta, tu sach me ruk gaya, mujhe laga tha ki itna aage badhne ke baad tu nahi rukega.

CC: Santu hum isliye ruke kyunki hum tumhari ichha ke bina tumhare saath kuch bhi nahi karenge, agar tumhari ichha hui, tabhi hum aage badhenge. Humare liye bas tum aur tumhari iccha hi mayne rakhti hai.

Santu was feeling happy and blessed to have a life partner like Cheeta who understands her and respects and supports her every decision. She immediately hugged him happily.....

SC: thank you so much Cheeta, main bahut lucky hun ki mujhe tum mile, jo mujhe samajhta ho aur humesha Mera saath deta ho

CC(hugged her back): lucky toh hum hai Santu ki hume tum mili, jo humesha humara saath de aur humari fikar kare.

After sometime of their hugging each other, Cheeta tried to break the hug but Santu was not breaking the hug, so he spoke....

CC: vaise Santu, agar tum kuch aur der aesi hi rahi toh humara control sach me kho jayega.

Listening to him, Santu immediately left him and looked at him with a shocked face to which Cheeta chuckled. He added....

CC(chuckled): mazak kar raha tha. accha tum yehi room mein taiyaar ho jao, tab tak hum naha lete hain. (Santu nodded)

Then Cheeta took his clothes and went inside washroom for bathing while Santu started wearing a clothes....

After a while.....
In her room, Akshita was ready wearing a full sleeve blue shirt rolled at ends under fitted with a black jeans and black belt. In Cheetosh's room, Santu was ready wearing a full sleeve pink shirt rolled at ends under fitted with a white jeans with brown belt while cheetah was wearing full sleeve white shirt rolled at ends with dark blue jeans with black belt. They were ready for their journey of Lucknow and face their black past again after 8 years.....

What will happen when they will face MPT ? What will be MPT members' reaction to see Akshita's face ? Will they ever reunite ?

To know the answers, keep reading the story, because further in the story, you would be seeing much more twists and turns which you would have never thought about....

To be continued....

Hope you liked it...

Do tell your views....
-------------
Please vote, comment and follow me if you liked it...