Akh: We are in base 2 for a long time and you will not know how badly I m struggling to be a good boy. 

Jha: Who told you to stop with base 2 she mumbled but Akhil heard her and pretended as he did not hear her.

Akh Mv: The next time we start our life that will be very special and this time it will be unexpected. Now I got your signal clearly and its my time to get things ready.

Akh: did you say something sweet cheeks ?

Jha: If you are not happy with base 2 then we shall stop that too.

Akhil screamed a Nooooooooooo and sat immediately and squinted his eyes at her.

Akh: Now you reminded me of that so I want it now.

Jha: shut up, just now you took pills for pain and rest for sometime else the pain may exaggerate.

Akh: I will rest now but we will have this session at night. Now only a trailer of it.

He pulled her started kissing her. By evening Jhanvi got him dressed for a dinner out and Akhil waited for her to get ready but Jhanvi sent him out forcibly to wait for her at the lobby. Akhil sat at the lobby looking into his mobile when he heard a voice snapping him out of his thoughts. He turned to see a old couple sitting next to him.

Old man: Areyou from India ? 

Akh: Yes, I m here with my wife. You are from India too ?

Old man: Yes, I m on a world tour with my wife. Are you here on honeymoon ?

Akh: Are you kidding me. You ask me that question even after seeing the cast in my hand ?

Old man: what is the connection between the injured hand and honey moon ? Still you have one hand free if required.

Old woman: honey, please stop scaring that poor fellow with your dirty talks.

Old man: I m not speaking dirty darling just stating the fact. Am I right gentleman ?

Akh: akhil, My name is Akhil and my wife is Jhanvi.

Old man: I m Krishnan and my wife Malathi. Now tell me about your wife. we have time until our cab arrives to pick us.

Akh: She is the most gorgeous woman I have seen.

Krishnan: Is she more gorgeous than my Malathi ?

Akhil chuckled at his talks and continued.

Akh: she is unique and always presents her simple in a salwar or saree. She has a long hair that sways when she walks. She will plait it neatly and I would love to watch her all day like that.

Krish: so you got the dream girl in reality when every man could only dream of it ?

Akh: Proudly yes, she is a princess.

Just then Krishnan's mouth hung open looking at someone. Malathi hit him on his arm and Akhil turned his eyes into the direction and stood from his seat as he could believe his eyes. Jhanvi came down dressed in black turtle neck top and peach blazer and a solid pencil skirt that reached her knees. She matched with a black boots and her hair was tied in messy high bun. she looked stunning like a model.

Krish: Oh my my ...who is this young beauty...absolutely breath taking ...

Jhanvi smiled at his frozen state and used her forefinger and pushed his chin up closing his mouth.

Akh: Jaan, Is this really you ? Am I dreaming ?

Kris: Akhil, so this is your traditional beautiful wife Jhanvi ?

Akhil smiled at his words and snaked his hand around her waist and introduced them. Krishnan and Malathi chatted for sometime but they sensed Akhil's eager to be left alone.

Krish: Though I wish to have prolonged conversation with this beautiful young girl, I could see Akhil's yearning in his eyes to be left with his wife. So we would better take a leave and you two enjoy your life.

Jha: Please, we would be happy if you could join us for dinner.

Mala: No Jhanvi, we are getting late and happy to see you. Enjoy life and hope we could meet again.

Jha: I wish we too have a world tour like you both when we turn old.

Akhil was excited to hear it from her and felt too emotional.

Krishnan and Malathi left after bading their byes and Akhil now turned to Jhanvi holding her elbow.

Akh: Sweet cheeks, Though it was my idea for the dinner date, right now I suggest we have dinner at our room to save the lives of many brats who are already their eyes at you.

Jha: Very well enjoy dinner at room, I will be back after my lone dinner date.

Jhanvi walked away and Akhil groaned looking at her ass. He took long strides and reached her snaking his hand around her waist. They reached the roof top restaurant where he had reserved table for them for a candle light dinner. Akhil pulled chair for her and he sat next to her. With a light music in the back ground, dinner was served to them. Jhanvi fed him and she too ate along with him.

Akhil stood from his chair and stretched his hand towards her.

Akh: I might find it difficult right now still would you join me in a dance angel ?

Jhanvi smiled and placed her hand in his and he pulled her close and she placed her hand on his shoulder and he snaked his hand around her waist and they swayed to the music. Their faces were close and he kept pecking her forehead, nose and cheeks now and then as they danced along. She was a complete blusig mess now.

Akhil moved back and caught her fingers and twirled her with a wide smile and pulled her back.

Akh: Lets get back to room please. I could not wait any longer to ravish your lips.

He took her hand and they reached their room and pushed her against the door and crashed his lips on hers.

Akh: You are fucking damn sexy sweet cheeks. I could get you all sexy outifts for you but you will wear them only for me. Just mine Jaan, you are only mine....

He turned her to face the door and spanked her before pushing the top and sucking on her neck.

Akh: You are such a tease angel. Don't you dare to sway your ass in public. All your teasings will be only in our room and only for me to watch. 

He bit her pulse and she hissed in pain. Akhil sucked the spot to soothe the pain and kissed her forehead. He looked into her eyes with all his love and caressed her lips with him thumb.

Akh: Jaan, did you really meant what you said to Mrs.Krishnan ?

Jha: what do you think ? She smiled and removed her blazer and took off his shirt and whispered " Lets sleep " in his ears.

Akh: Jaan, we are leaving home tomorrow and we can return next week again.

Jha: But your works are not yet over. We shall complete them before returning. Why travel twice?

Akh: I have a most important thing to do and everything shall wait for that. So get packed and we are leaving early morning. 

He kissed her like there was no tomorrow as his heart was filled with boundless joy. Jhanvi went to get changed and Akhil made quick calls with excitement and was waiting for the night to get over which felt the longest night so far.

***************

A/N:

What would be the important work that Akhil mentioned ?

The most awaited and the important chapter loading......wait till tomorrow.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you