Delusion x Neko!Nightmare x Swad - Our Little Neko V.2

Start from the beginning

~After School~

Delusion POV:

I was sitting in my classroom. I couldn't get the new student off my mind. She was so pretty. Her goopy ears, goopy tail, her face. All of her. I just wanted to hug and hold her.
My door burst open and startled me. Swad stood there.

"I felt you positivity and I'm pretty sure we're having the same though process." He said.

"What?" I teased. "That the new little neko girl is adorable?"

"Yes!" He replied.

"Why don't we win her over then~?" I suggested. Swad smirked and agreed.

~A Month Later~

Swad and I had managed to fluster the neko, who we now know is Nightmare, a lot. She never seemed to ask us to stop though. Today we were planning to ask her to come to our place after school. Me and Swad live together. I'd asked her to come after class and she agreed. Swad was sitting on my desk as I was finishing grading when the ending bell went off. I don't even know why we have that last one. Signal the day has officially ended for everyone but the teachers. My door opened and Nightmare walked in. She looked at us. I noticed a small teal color creep onto her cheeks.

"Hi. What'd you need me for?" She asked.

"Well darling~! How would you like to come to our place and have 'fun'~?" Swad was always better at enticing people. Nightmare's face exploded in a teal blush.

"W-well I need to tell my mom-what do I tell her?" She asked.

"Just tell her your spending the night at a friends house." I suggested. I stood up and walked over to her. I petted her head. "You'll stay the night, right?" She purred a little.

"I don't see why not. My mom doesn't mind as long she knows where I am usually." She explained. She texted her mom something. "She said okay." She announced.

Swad sped by and scooped the little neko. Our little neko. She was so small compared to us, Swad could hold her like a baby. We walked out with her.

When we arrived home, Swad placed her on the couch.

"So, uh, what did you guys wanna do?" Nightmare asked. I sat beside her and pulled her onto my lap. She began blushing like crazy again.

She was about to say something when I kissed her. She didn't deny it and kissed back. I opened one of my eyes and saw Swad sit beside us. I let go of the kiss and shoved her into him. She landed in his lap and he immediately began kissing her. He let go and Nightmare was panting.

"You want to do this, right?" I asked, completely forgetting consent existed until now. She nodded.

"Good~!" Swad said before going kissing her more.

I teleported her sweatshirt off and snuck my hands under her shirt and massaged her ribs. She moaned a little into the kiss. Her tail waved a bit. I chuckled and continued.

~The Next Morning~

Swad POV:

I woke up to a heavy weight in my chest. Nightmare and Delusion were both on top of me. Night was currently sandwiched between us. She looked so cute~. I reached my arms and and petted her lightly. She purred in her sleep and leaned up into my touch. I noticed the bite that I'd left on the upper part of her neck. You could see it well over the collar we gave her last night as well. She blinked awake and looked at me.