Green

Chapter Eleven~ Green

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

Six years had past, since the wedding of Aemond and Rhaella.

She had birthed four children in that time.

Each child making her visions more frequent.

With the birth of her first daughter Elaena, came the vision of a civil war within her house.
It would be the end of all living Dragons.

When her second son Vaegon was born, She was shown a time, one that was far from now, with a Targaryen girl,
Battling for a stolen crown,

And when Aegor came into the world, she saw the death of a Targaryen child. Multiple Targaryen children.

This was the vision that many will say drove her mad.

They would find the scribblings and rantings of the princess decades later, many people trying to decipher the codes she scrawled down in the dawns when she would wake, crying and screaming as her husband held her.

The visions would make her grow paranoid. Not trusting anyone.

••                                   ••                                   ••

The years had been cruel to her mind. She did not know the truth from the lies, and to always be on the safe side, she allowed her judgment to dictate her decisions. But that was never the safe option

"Fuck you Aemond." Rhaella spat, she threw her glass at her husband.

Aemond barley managed to dodge it before it smashed against the wall. "Dear Gods what is the matter now?" He shouted at her.

"What's the Matter?" She scoffed, picking up a vase. "You were caught with your cock buried in the cunt of another woman!" She launched the pot at him missing him, a few shards slicing into his cheek.

He made his way to her before she managed to pick up another thing to throw his way. "And who speaks these lies."

Rhaella laughed in his face. "You deny it!" She stated. "You will not lie to me!" She felt anger like she never had before, jealousy eating at her heart. She loved him, truly. But she hated him all the same. She didn't know wether to plunge a knife into his gut or break down in front of him. "I hate you!" She spat, slapping him across the face.

He gripped her by the side of her arms, trapping her in front of him. "Watch your tongue woman!" He seethed, rage finding it's way through his thoughts. When she realized she could not move she spat at him, and before he could think,
He had struck her.

She looked at him, properly then, not being able to bring herself to do it before. "Why." She croaked out before falling to the floor. She cried. And how she hated crying but on the rarest of occasions she could not help her emotions. Aemond sunk down beside her, gathering her in his arms as she cried into his chest. "Why must you do it?"

He sighed kissing the top of her head and stroking her hair. "Rhaella, I promise you now you are the only woman I have laid with since we were wed."

Rhaella shook her head, these rumors were always whistling around the walls of the castle, she started hitting him again, smacking his chest in fists. "You disgrace me." She cried. "I hear it all, and I will burn by the flame of my dragon before I end up like Helaena."

Aemond lifted them both up, overpowering her, clasping her hands behind her back. "If I had lay with another do you think I would be stupid enough so that you could kill her just like you kill the rest of the women I supposedly fuck." He didn't know why he said that, but when he saw the pain in her eyes he let her hands go, she pushed him back and he lost his footing, stumbling further than she had forced.