•|3|• TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT ₱-2

I hurriedly took a shower and wore white Kurti with palazo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I hurriedly took a shower and wore white Kurti with palazo. I placed dupatta «Scarf» on my neck where a gold chain was complimenting my fair skin well. I walked out with my wet hair as i didn't found any hair dryer here.

He was typing something very furiously on his laptop. I looked at the time and thanked Allah! Because it was not past 12 yet. I still can offer 'Isha Prayer'

I started looking for the Prayer mat but found none as this room was left empty for the last 7 years until yesterday. I was feeling a intense gaze at me but ignoring it, I walked out of the room towards my room which was just beside his.

He didn't even once asked where was i going, not even that what was i looking for. I sighed. He must've Thanked God that i left him alone in his room.

I picked my hair dryer, Prayer mat and started going towards the door but halted in my steps to think. Should i offer 'Isha Prayer' here or in his room which was technically also my room but...

Atlast i decided to go to his room because it will be very awkward if by any chance anyone saw me here.

I went to his room and he was still working on his laptop. Placing the hair dryer and Prayer mat on the nearby table, I walked towards the closet. I picked a white shawl and covering my hairs properly i walked out.

I didn't bother to look at him. I laid the prayer mat infront of the 'Khana Kaba' and started offering Prayer.

Completing my prayer, I folded the prayer mat and put it on the stand. I undone my shawl from the head and placed my dupatta on my right shoulder.

I picked the hair dryer and walked towards the washroom. I put the wire in the switch but it wasn't working. How can this happen? I used this in the morning itself. There must be something wrong with the switch.

I sighed and walked out. As i stepped out of the washroom, I saw him already looking in my direction but the next second he averted his eyes to the laptop.

What was that? Did he wanted to say anything? If he wanted he could've. It wasn't like i was stopping him but anyway leave it.

I walked towards the vanity and stood infront of the mirror which was right beside the bed and coincidencely he was sitting on bed very next to the vanity.

I sighed at my luck. Ya Allah! What is wrong with my fate?

I put the switch of my hair dryer in the plug and switched it on. My lips curled up in a very small satisfactory smile as i saw the red light of it.

I was half way drying my hairs when i flinched from the voice beside me. I got so startled that the dryer got out of my grip and fell on the floor.

"Can't you see i am working"? Silence spread across the room as the dryer definitely broke as it quieted down the second it fell.

"I-i...." I stuttered as fear engulfed me. I wasn't used to this tone of voice from anyone as this kind of tone remind me of them. I averted my eyes to the floor under his death gaze in my soul and stepped away from the bed, from him.

I am usually a very calm person but i can't handle this type of tone and more of that i was startled very badly as i can feel my heartbeat is very fast.

"S-sorry" I picked the dryer from the floor and hurriedly walked to the washroom, i literally ran from there. This man always have a way to make me nervous. His beautiful blue eyes are so intense that anyone in my place would wobble his legs with fear.

I calmed my nerves and my racing heart with placing my right hand on my heart. It was thumping very loudly against my hand. I took several deep breaths before walking out and straight to the closet.

I looked for a blanket but found none. I think the things aren't completely placed in his room yet as he just came yesterday. My luck i tell you.

I walked out empty handed. I didn't dared to glance at him. I was scared of him not from now but from childhood. I never saw his soft eyes towards me maybe at the very start when i came to this house but i don't know what got changed in between that he always glared at me when i was infront of him. As much as his eyes are beautiful they are dangerous as hell. His one glare and i am a nervous wreck.

I silently laid on the sofa as i heard the furious typing from the bed. I closed my eyes but sleep was nowhere to be seen. I wasn't habitual to sleep on sofa. It is very uncomfortable and more than that i don't have a blanket. It wasn't freezing but the air was cool and cold as winter is just a step away.

After some tossing and turning, I sat on the sofa and picked my phone. As my back touched against the sofa, I somewhat got relaxed.

I saw Hayfa's message « Good luck for the night my baby » There were some wink emojis at the end. I glared at the message as i was imagining Hayfa infront of me.

What night! Here i am not even getting a comfortable sleep and she is wishing me luck.

But to think of it, did i imagined my first night like this? My marriage like this? A big No!

I am a normal girl and i too had some expectations from my husband. I wanted a loving husband to cherish me for who i am not for what i am. I wanted my husband to love the real me and not to left me out like my that fake family did.

My parents had a love marriage. I could see the love in their eyes for eachother. Even Baba Jani and Mama Jaan are madly in love with eachother even now. I could clearly see the glistening love in their eyes.

I slowly glanced towards him and he was still engrossed in his work not even caring a glance at me. Why was my luck always down the hill? It's not like I am complaining to Allah Ta'alla! but still.

Even if i kneel before My Allah! my whole life is not enough to thank for the people my Allah! has given me in the face of my this family who love me and cherish me to the core.

'Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.