•|21|• TH€ KÎ$$ & M€H€ÑDÎ

Is he for real?He took another step fully invading my personal space and leaned in as his cheeks brushed slightly against my soft ones and his tip of nose touching mine as in teasing me sensually

Is he for real?
He took another step fully invading my personal space and leaned in as his cheeks brushed slightly against my soft ones and his tip of nose touching mine as in teasing me sensually. My eyes which were wide open some seconds ago now averted to the floor. Our close proximity was effecting me so much that i was stilled in my place.

"I told you, You are mine! Didn't i? Yet you smiled at him when you didn't ever smiled at your husband" He uttered in an extremely dark tone filled with delicious enticement as his hands snaked through my waist pulling me closer. In my defense i immediately put my hands on his chest.

"W-what are y-you..." I trailed off when i heard his deep yet icy voice against my ear as a clashed formed. Nervousness met rage and a electric chill rustled down my spine "I don't f*ucking like it. I want your smile, your laugh, your each and everything all for myself"

With that he smashed his lips against mine. I stood frozen on my foot. My whole body stiffened, swirling an unknown pleasure in my core as his cold lips poured his whole anger on my warm lips.

Moving his lips feverishly against mine as his one hand still on my waist in a hardcore firm grip and the other gripping a handful of my hair pulling me more closer until every inch of my body was pressed against his. His hands were clenched tightly on my waist pulling me more closer as if controlling his anger.

His lips picked it's pace up licking and sucking on my lower lip in a desperate manner as our hearts were beating frantically matching the pace.

As my mind started to process i started to struggle under his death grip but the next second my hands were twisted behind my back as he started taking steps ahead and i in reflex backward until a grasp left my mouth at the cold sensation of wall against my back.

He took this chance to push his tongue in my mouth tasting every nook of my mouth. I was trying to push him away but he took his pleasurable time to explore every corner of my mouth with his teasing tongue.

After a brief interval of time when he was satisfied devouring my lips, when he was done pouring his anger and when we both needed some air in our lungs so then only we parted.

"I f*ucking want you all for myself. You are Mine! You get that" He mumbled breathing heavily but deeply enough to make my legs weak.

But this time i wasn't in the mood to listen this, I pushed him away real hard that he stumbled a bit but balanced himself "I am my own person. You don't own me"

"I do own you. kitten!" Came his possessive reply right away "No! You don't" I semi yelled him.

Saying this, I walked out without looking at him and thankfully he didn't stopped me. I was hell angry right now. How dare he kissed me that too without my permission. For me consent is strictly required. Wife or not, that's not mean he have a certified right on my body and didn't he was the one to draw a line between our relationship, between us.

Now how dare he claim me to be his only? I can't tolerate this kind of behaviour. Ughh! I hate him, more than that i hate myself to even like the new found feelings which he inserted in me through his lips. I can't just get the thought of his lips against mine out of my mind.

Don't think about it Eda!

But to think about his words again, did i never smiled at him? I mean like never? But anyway this don't give him right to kiss me but in the further most corner of my heart i know i was overreacting.

************

"Why are your lips swelled" As soon as i entered Hayfa's room, this was the first question she asked me. Eye of an eagle!

"Nothing" I replied and sat on the bed as the beautician was doing her work on Hayfa's face "Why are you not getting ready and you know i am angry at you for going to company on my special day"

"I am sorry Hayfa but you know your brother right"? I really didn't wanted to go with him but he literally dragged me with him. I shouldn't have gone with him.

"I exactly know my devil of a brother, you don't worry, go get ready as you are already late" I hummed in response and kissing her cheek, i made my way outside.

After taking a warm bath, I wore muster green lehenga. It's the perfect balance of elegance and tradition which is gracefully embellished with motifs, crystals and stones. I walked out of the bathroom. I saw his car keys and phone on the side table, it means he came home but thank God he isn't in the room right now.

I styled my hair in a loose braid, did a lightweight shimmery makeup and thinking for a while i took out his today's wear from the closet which was muster green kurta styled with a green Shawl. I took a look at the full length mirror, No doubt i was looking stunning, satisfied with my look i walked out of the room and straight to the hall.

I saw him giving some instructions to the helpers and i immediately stiffened when his eyes met mine. He was truly stunned as he slowly ranked my body from head to toe and i felt self conscious. Shooing the other person without breaking the eye contact with me, he walked towards me. Ya Allah!

I semi shouted "Mama Jaan" as i saw her behind him. I literally ran passed him before he could've stopped me. "Awe. My Baby is looking gorgeous as usual" She smiled widely and slowly stroked my hairs.
She tilted her head and i exactly know who she was looking at.

"Avert your evil eye from my Eda. Go get ready and be ready to get scolded by me after this function for going to company today and also dragging my Eda with you" She gestured him towards the stairs. I didn't dare to glance at him once.

The rest of the function passed by me ignoring him and he being trying to talk with me. I totally ignored his existence in the function.

After the function ended, I hurriedly changed my clothes and layed on the sofa pulling the blanket all over me. I don't want to talk about anything with him basically i just don't want to talk with him.

I have to sleep before him getting in the room because i don't know how he always get to know whenever i am pretending to sleep. I recited some Surahs closing my eyes and after some time i don't know when sleep engulfed me.

In between my sleep i felt a slight cold but next second warmness engulfed me and with a satisfied smile i made myself comfortable with that warmness.