•|25|• ÁM€RÎÇÁ

We just landed here in America

We just landed here in America. Deep sighs. You all must be thinking why all of a sudden in America right? Then it's all because of Zayyan.

************
"Pack your bags kitten, We are going to America" He said as soon as we got home after meeting Ryan. I passed him a confused look because it wasn't making any sense 'why all of the sudden'?

"Why? Is something a matter"? I asked placing my bag on the sofa. He curled his lips in a very soft yet devilishly strange smile before taking slow yet hurried steps towards me "As i said before kitten........" He paused as he softly pushed my hair strands behind my ear "I am going to destroy them and the world has to know Shahzaib khan's daughter is still alive. The real Ayéda"

Fear engulfed me at the mention of those people "But......" I trailed off as he softly snaked his arms around my waist pulling me in a hug "I told you kitten, you don't need to fear anything, anyone as long as i am with you"

"Zayyan....."

"Shhh! It will be okay" His tone was hushed and seductively calm, rightly enough to soothe my nerves down. I slowly snaked my arms around his waist and his hold got tightened around my body. I trust him.

************

"Good Afternoon Sir, Mam. Welcome back!" Around 15 men in black were stood in an order bowing their heads infront of Zayyan. Who greeted was a man in his early twenties. I guess he is Zayyan's P.A.

Zayyan didn't bothered to answer him as he just nodded his head and introduced me "Antonio meet my wife Ayéda" Zayyan voice was authoritive and felt a thunder in this silent place. As he uttered, he placed his hand on my lower back pulling me closer to him.

"Hello Mam!" He greeted me again passing me a smile. I just nodded my head softening my facial expressions. I sometimes feel like, my expressions are way too stern.

With that Antonio gestured us to the Lamborghini. As the car started, i realized 2 cars were ahead and 3 behind our car. This was the Real M.M we are talking about.

But why do he need this much protection? I turned towards him and he was already staring at me. I immediately averted my eyes from him. His gaze still make me nervous. I really do try to erase this nervousness but his gaze is so damn intense that anyone would in my place will surely wobble his legs.

"Do you want to ask anything"? He asked in a very calm yet overpowering voice. I slowly shooked my head negatively still not meeting his eyes.

I heard his sigh and the next second i was pulled in his lap. I gasped at his sudden action. I thanked Allah that there was a partition between the driver and us. If not then, the embarrassment i would've felt......