•|22|• HÎ$ $ÎL€Ñ¢€

I as usual woke up from the beautiful voice of 'fajr Azaan'

I as usual woke up from the beautiful voice of 'fajr Azaan'. I immediately stiffened as my blurry vision cleared from the sleep and i found myself on the bed with Zayyan beside me, his arms securely on my waist and head in my crook of neck.

I slept on the sofa right? Then how the hell i am on the bed in his arms? The answer was simple, he placed me on the bed himself. Ughh! When did he placed me on bed and Why the hell i didn't even know about it?

I passed a glare to his peaceful sleepy face. His lips were cutely parted giving an expression of an baby. Irritated with my thoughts, i jerked him away and stepped out of the bed. "What happened"? Came his sleepy yet husky morning voice. Don't you get weak Eda. I passed him a glare and walked towards the washroom. I swear he was looking so cute with....Eda stop. Okay!

We both offered 'fajr prayer' together and as he was going to start talking with me, i hurriedly took the Holy Book «Quran Pak» from the shelf and started reciting. He sighed and sat on the bed staring at me.

After reciting for like 2 hours, I stood up placing the Holy Book in the shelf and hurriedly went to the closet as i saw him standing up from the bed.

I picked my clothes which was contrasted black and red line's kurti with puffed sleeves. As i opened the door, he was standing infront of the door. Ignoring him, i tried to walk past him but he placed his hand on the side of the door "kitten. Just for...." He trailed off when i slightly pushed him away and went to bathroom. Ugh! That kitten word. Nowadays it always melt my heart. But he have to know that i am his wife not an object. Ugh! Why the hell i am so confusing? On one hand i am saying i am his wife and on other hand i am not giving him his rights.

When i got out of the bathroom, he wasn't in the room, i picked my dupatta «scarf» from the sofa and walked out with my wet hairs as i wasn't in the mood to dry them.

Evening came by more quickly than expected. I didn't came face to face with him whole day because i heard he had gone to the venue. I again took a warm bath and wore light blue cut down gown. I did an heavy make-up look and when i was halfway making my bun, he walked in.

For whole 1 min he stared at me quietly and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Still looking at me, he went to the bathroom. I took a sigh of relief and styled my hairs in a messy bun. I picked his today's outfit, placed it on the bed and lastly looking myself in the full length mirror i walked out.

Hayfa will directly go from the salon and Dadu, Dadi Jaan, Nanu Jaan and Nani Jaan already went to the venue. Right now just Baba Jani, Mama Jaan, me and Zayyan are left.

I went to the hallway and Mama jaan and Baba Jani were talking with eachother more likely their Romance was going on as Mama Jaan was giggling and Baba Jani was wriggling his eyebrows at her teasing her. She was a blushing mess right now. MashaAllah!