•|11|• €X¢HÁÑG€D ₱HÓÑ€ ÑÚMẞ€R$

"Which plan"? Before i would reply to him, Zee beats me to it

"Actually! I was planning a get together of our group as we all are in Turkey".

I know Zayyan was going to reject him but don't know why i didn't liked that idea so before Zayyan could say anything i spoke. "Sure! After breakfast" Zee instantly gleamed with happiness and Zayyan passed me his death glare. Well that was nothing new. But still fearing him i dared not a glance at him. I stilled my eyes at Zee.

"Your number"? Zee asked and before i could answer him Zayyan spoke with irritation dripping from his voice. "It's late. We are going" with that he captured my hand in his very tight grip and walked inside.

I turned towards Zee and he passed me a small smile before following us. As we stood waiting for the elevator, Zee talked to the receptionist and i had a unsettled feeling that they were talking about us.

All this while Zayyan was burning holes in the elevator door and still hadn't left my hand. Just as we entered elevator, I pulled my hand from his grip just to be jerk back in his chest and meeting with his deathly glare. "Don't" Just this one word and i was feeling nervous and fear altogether.

Don't know for how long we were lost in eachother's eyes but came out of our trance when heard the ting of the elevator. Without saying anything, he dragged me to the suite we were living in and slamming the door shut with a thud, he pinned me to the door itself twisting my arm behind my back.

Something wasn't right about him. Just by the look in his eyes i could tell this, i started to wriggle from his touch because there was a very dangerous glint in his eyes.

Many emotions passed his eyes, anger, frustration, confusion, irritation and lastly i don't know if i am correct but it was like possessiveness. The declaration in his eyes was speaking louder than the silence in the room against our loud heartbeats.

"You are my Wife" Maybe it was a mere statement for him but hearing the word 'Wife' from his mouth for myself made my heart accelerated to another level.

"So, get one thing straight in your head. What is mine, will always remains mine. I don't f*ucking like sharing. Doesn't matter namesake or on paper. As you have my name that means, You Are Mine! 'ONLY MINE'". My heart skipped a beat at his words. Did he just claimed me to be exclusively HIS?

Why was he so confusing? On one hand he says i am just his namesake wife and on other hand he is claiming his rights on me as a husband.

I don't know what to say and surprisingly I don't know when i stopped wriggling from his touch. I was just gaping at him like a dying fish, opening and closing my mouth, i really wanted to say many things aloud to him but no words were forming nor in my mind, nor in my mouth.

"Who was that bloody idiotic man downstairs"? He asked pulling me more closer to him than i already was. My breath was getting irregular because of our close proximity. I wanted to push him away but seeing his rage full red eyes and hardcore grip on my arm i dropped the idea.

Not wanting to look in his intense, intimating eyes, I averted my eyes downward and in reflex my head was pulled back up as he softly lifted my chin up from his free hand. "Eyes up here at me kitten" His tone was rude but voice was somewhat free off anger and seductively attractive. As much as i hate this kitten word but i can't deny the fact that i liked it from his mouth.

"I don't like repeating myself. Didn't i cleared myself the other night"? I slightly nodded my head and replied his other question because i can't risk him getting angry at me again "A friend" But the question was, why he was angry in the first place?

"And"? What and? What more do he want to know? But nevertheless i replied "Owner of this hotel".

"And"? Are we playing 'And' game here? "And we all are going to hang out tomorrow" I replied confidently and a bit sarcastically as i was getting irritated now with this 'And'.

"You are not going" He announced and i passed him a glare. "Who said that"? I questioned him trying to get myself free from his cage of hands.

"I said it and don't you always try to get away from me. I don't like it" He said in his stern and unwavering voice and i stopped my movements frowning at him, at his confusing words.

"Not me, you always tries to get away from me. Just tell me what you exactly wants from me? Don't play word games with me because this is what, i don't like" My voice came out stern for the very first time infront of him. I was proud of myself.

"I want a obedient Wife" He replied with the same intensity of the irritation of mine. A obedient Wife? Like hell i would follow his orders.

"I am going tomorrow and that's final. I never stopped you from coming along, you were the one staying behind so please i request you to stop all this. I am getting late for the 'Isha Prayer'. Leave my hand" This time i said politely because i was tired first with that 'And' and now stupid restrictions.

Surprisingly he left my hand and stepped away. Giving him a last look i went to Washroom. I did Wuzu, wore Abaya and started offering prayer. This time he didn't joined me maybe he had offered it beforehand.

I changed my clothes and debated for whole 2 minutes before going towards the bed where he was comfortably sitting using his phone. I saw the shopping bags on the sofa. Zee must have send it here.

I sat on my side in the very further most corner of the bed when he passed me his phone. I looked at him confused and he uttered in a bored tone "Type your number" I was surprised that this thought even crossed his mind.

I silently took the phone as our hands brushed slightly. Ignoring the feeling and his touch i typed and called on my number and soon heard the ringtone of my phone.

I cutted the call and handed him the phone silently, I peeked at his phone and saw him saving my number as 'My Kitten'. Seriously? I have such a beautiful name but no he can't say it not even type it and most of all he wrote 'My'. Ugh! I can never understand him.

In irritation i saved his number as 'My Devil' and laid down pulling the blanket over me properly. Soon sleep engulfed me in the darkness.

 Soon sleep engulfed me in the darkness