do read. before reading.

My name is Kira, I would like to express my gratitude to you before you continue reading this book.

Thank you for choosing this book to read, and thank you for giving the chance to. I would like to let you know that ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE and that I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE UNDER 17 if You choose to proceed, do read at your own risk.

This book is NOT BASED on real life activities; any character(s) name(s) used are not based on real life, places, times and etc. I'd like to apologize if there are some contents in this book that offends you, triggers you in anyway. It is not my intention to make you feel that way, I'm just a writer who wants to write a story and create something based off her imaginations. And may I remind you that, THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOOK WAS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. If there are somethings that are mentioned in this book and it made you feel uncomfortable, feel free to stop reading rather than leaving mean comments. If you'd like to drop a critic, I am open for dm's. It'll be much appreciated!

This book contains, mature themes; sexual content, dom/sub dynamic and vibes, some parts may content a sensitive topic and again; read at your own risk.

And also, I'd like to say that I'm inspired by some other works out there that made me want to write this. If you find other works that are similar as mine, trust me, It is not mine, I do not have any intention to plagiarize their work.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing them! Feel free to imagine any character's cast that you want! Do leave a vote and comment in every chapter, tell me what you think! xx