He hugged her to his chest and she did not protest and laid her head on his chest. Se also snaked her hand around his waist hugging him back. Though her mind wanted to stay away from him, deep down from her heart she felt safe only with him and she could not leave him and found every reason to stay with him.

Akh Mv: I know you are not ok. Something happened and I will find on my own. Between I m happy that you are not resisting me anymore and breaking your walls letting me in. We will return the old Akhil and Jhanvi very soon. I love you Jaan.

He kissed her head and wrapped his hand around her shoulder pulling her close to his embrace. Akhil being the unique piece of the universe has his own way to get rid of her worries instantly.

Akh: Jaan, yesterday I read a documentation and it was very interesting. 

Jhanvi pulled away from his hold and looked at him. He cupped her face and neared her.

Akh: I read some interesting facts yesterday night..I think you should know about that and it will help us a lot.

Jha: Is it regarding the project we are travelling for ?

Akh: No it will help for all the projects in our life. It is called Kiss.

Jhanvi blushed but glared at him.

Akh: When we kiss, our brain release serotonin which can make you feel euphoric and encourage feelings of affection and bonding. There are 20 types of kisses.

French kiss, air kiss, peck, forehead kiss, hand kiss, neck kiss, butterfly kiss, cheek kiss, bite kiss,body kiss, lizard kiss, earlobe kiss, nipple kiss, genital kiss, spider man kiss, top of the head kiss, single lip kiss, shoulder kiss, angel kiss, nose kiss.

Each kiss has a meaning and gives a different feel and creates a special bonding.

Jhanvi opened her mouth in amaze from the way he was giving out the details. Akhil chuckled and pulled her nose and gave a cheek kiss.

Akh: do you why most of the people close their eyes during french kiss ?

Jhanvi shook her head and was anxious to listen his explanation but he pulled her started kissing immediately. As in cue she shut her eyes feeling him completely and they were loving every moment of it. When he pulled back she opened her eyes and saw him smiling.

Akh: This was to explain you. Now just remember you shut your eyes when I kissed you because the brain appreciates the touch of your partner's lips even more when your eyes are closed and it would be good to feei it rather seeing it. Kissing can also make us feel vulnerable or self-conscious and closing your eyes is a way of making yourself more relaxed.

Lets try again and even before she could comprehend they were kissing with their eyes shut and feeling each other. He pulled her to his lap and they were kissing their life out. She was panting heavily when they broke the kiss.

Akh: How do you feel now ? 

Jhanvi smiled and replied she was feeling good and hugged him forgetting all her fears and insecurities. All that mattered at that moment was being with him, in his embrace.

Whe he saw her feeling good, he excused to make a call to kabir to check on the arrangements for the meeting and Jhanvi used the chance and packed the dresses Isha bought for her to surprise Akhil.

Akhil called Isha and got to know every detail of their shopping and also about Jhanvi meeting one of her customer. Later he called Ram and his PI and informed him to collect the CCTV of the mall to check who met Jhanvi that made her upset.

Jhanvi and Akhil boarded their jet the next day and she sat next to him and they did some work for the project and watched movie with Akhil's usual naughtiness. Later he slept in the room due to the effects of the tablets. Jhanvi sat watching his sleeping state and finally ended sleeping next to him. Akhil woke up feeling hungry and saw Jhanvi sleeping with her face buried in his neck. He felt content to see her return to her old self around him. They reached Newyork and a car was waiting to pick up them. They reached the hotel and hit the bed due to jet lag.

Ram, Vishal and Akhil's PI reached the mall and contacted the manager to get his help. Initially the manager was not ready to help them but Ram called Kabir and involved the police using Akhil's name which made him tremble in fear and took them to the security room. Ram called Isha and asked her the time they were at the parking and opened the footages of that partiular time at the parking lot.

He too was shocked to see Mayuri and Naren and then he saw Jhanvi speaking to Mayuri and finally nodding her head as accepting to Mayuri's words. He took a copy of the footage and left from there with PI.

Ram: Sir, as of now don't let Akhil know about this. I need to speak to Jhanvi about this and know what happened before taking this to Akhil.

PI: No sir, this is something serious. Recently we found Naren had a sister but we could not find any details about her. What if she is his sister and moreover she was working for Akhil sir and she must be the one helping Naren.

Ram: If that is true then we will have ways to get them in our trap but before that I need to know what Jhanvi had spoke to her and if she had some plans then I don't want to ruin it. So wait for me to let you know.

PI: But if some problem happened then Akhil sir won't forgive us so better we will tell him.

Vishal: You don't worry, we will tell him for sure but before that we will take a call with Jhanvi on this. 

Ram and Vishal reached Ram's home and he made a call to Jhanvi who woke up from her sleep. She saw the caller id and moved to the balcony without disturbing Akhil's sleep.

Ram informed her about Akhil's request to find the person in the mall whom she met. Also he explained how worried Akhil was to see her worried face. Jhanvi felt Akhil's  love when Ram explained and she informed him about everything Mayuri spoken to her.

Ram: Why does she want to save Akhil going against her brother ? What if she plots something acting all innocent ?

Jha: No Ram, I saw the honesty in her eyes. We need to know the reason why Naren is behind Akhil so wait for our return and once we are back I will meet her to know everything. Later we can decide on what should be done.

Before she could hear from Ram she felt hand on her shoulder and turned around froze seeing Akhil behind her.

*****************

A/N:

Is the plot interesting ?

Believe you all enjoyed the facts about kiss. 

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You