Stay With Me P.143 (Markjun)💖

Start from the beginning

Mark's heart warmed at the message. He quickly replied, his fingers tapping the screen with affectionate enthusiasm.

Mark: Thanks, Xiaojun! Wish you were here to see it live. Miss you like crazy. 😘❤️

Xiaojun's response was swift, and it carried a hint of playful teasing.

Xiaojun: Well, I'll make it up to you when I see you next time. Maybe with a special performance, just for you? 😉❤️

Mark couldn't help but chuckle. Despite the physical distance between them, their love remained as vibrant as ever.

Mark: I'll be looking forward to it. And I promise to give you a front-row seat to my next performance. ❤️🎶

Their virtual exchanges became their lifeline, a way to stay connected when their schedules didn't align. It was a constant reminder that they were in this together, that their love was worth every sacrifice.

>>>>>

Xiaojun's life with WayV was equally demanding. The group was gaining international recognition, and their tours took them to various corners of the world. Xiaojun poured his heart and soul into every performance, but as the miles between him and Mark grew, so did the ache in his heart. One night, after a particularly exhilarating concert in Beijing, Xiaojun found himself gazing at the moon from his hotel room. He missed Mark terribly, the way his laughter filled the room, the way he looked at Xiaojun with those adoring eyes.

As he lay on the plush hotel bed, Xiaojun decided to call Mark. He needed to hear his voice, even if it was just for a few minutes. The call connected, and Mark's voice came through, warm and familiar.

"Hey, Xiaojun," Mark said, the fatigue in his voice evident. "How was the concert?"

Xiaojun smiled, his heart fluttering at the sound of Mark's voice. "It was amazing. The crowd was electric. But you know what would make it even better?"

"What?" Mark asked, his curiosity piqued.

"If you were here with me," Xiaojun replied, his voice laced with longing.

There was a moment of silence, and Xiaojun feared he had said too much. But then, Mark spoke, his voice soft and filled with emotion. "I wish I could be there too, Xiaojun. More than anything."

Xiaojun closed his eyes, tears threatening to spill. "Mark, I don't want us to lose what we have. I don't want us to drift apart."

Mark's voice was filled with determination. "We won't, Xiaojun. We'll find a way to make it work. I promise."