Chapter 18

Can I get a kiss?And can we make it last forever?

Can I get a kiss?
And can we make it last forever?

See You Again by Tyler, The Creator (feat. Kali Uchis)

Y/n woke up shortly after passing out on an ice cold bed, and a handcuff

Y/n woke up shortly after passing out on an ice cold bed, and a handcuff. Their eyes widened and they gripped their mouth with the free hand that wasn't chained to the bed.

'What the hell happened? Jeez I warm up to that stupid bitch once and she pulls that stunt.'

They sucked in a short breath and pulled their hand away from their face, opting to clench it around the chain. With a short huff, they tugged it towards them, biting their lip as they heard the shackles of the metal against itself, yet nothing broke.

They pulled and pulled some more, yet whatever plan they had for the first few seconds of consciousness failed. Instead, they let go of the chain, letting it fall against the bedframe with a clank.

Their eyes scanned over the room, little amounts of furniture, and many many cracks in the wall. It was like a prison cell. Grey, frail bricks lined the walls and metal bars that would burn your hand from the cold stood together. The chain was attached to the bed y/n was sitting on, which was a basic metal frame and dirty mattress.

Y/n, disgusted, punched the mattress with what strength they had in them, only to receive a puff of smoke to the face. When they opened their eyes, they realised it was dust and quickly stumbled back coughing.

They shivered at the thought of even going near the thing again, and decided it would be best to gaze at the room at a decent level away from the old furniture.

They looked towards a dusty chair that sat beside a curtain. Most likely a toilet inside, which gave y/n chills just thinking about how filthy it would be. Their gaze shifted to a stool placed outside the wall of bars. They watched it for a moment before shifting their gaze to the final thing in the room.

A sink. A stained and mucky one at that, but a sink. With a mirror over it. Y/n walked closer toward the reflective glass and wiped a hand over it, causing dust and grime to stick away from it and onto their hand. They gagged and wiped their hand on their pants.