Chapter 5

If you're lonelycome be lonely with me

If you're lonely
come be lonely with me

This Side of Paradise by Coyote Theory

'So, I was forced into this damn castle by a bird, and now I need to clean this dumpster

'So, I was forced into this damn castle by a bird, and now I need to clean this dumpster..' Y/n thought as they sighed to themselves, staring over the main room.

"PAIMON, LUMINE, BRING THE BOOKS AND VIALS OUTSIDE." They held the notebook up proudly, and shoved it in the duo's face.

Lumine sighed, and walked over to the door, turning the dial. This caught y/n's attention and they walked over to Lumine with an expectant look.

"What is it-" Lumine cut herself off when she realised how amazed you were at the door.

"We have four places. The area where the castle is currently at, or around Mondstadt. This dial is to Liyue, and this one is to Inazuma." She said slowly, and turned the dial everytime she listed a different place. "However, I don't know what's at the end of the black dial. Aether yelled at me once when I tried opening it." She huffed in annoyance, but turned the dial back to Liyue.

After that was pure chaos. It consisted of Paimon yelling at everyone outside while Lumine ran back and forth putting book after book outside of the dust filled house.

For the most part, even if it was chaotic, the trio were able to clean a large amount of the house and in no time the place was looking good as new (aside from the huge pile of food that Paimon stashed into a corner).

"Good work team~" Y/n wrote into their notebook and showed it to the two, who were practically unconscious on the floor.

"Y/n.." Lumine panted, "How the heck do you have.. So much.. Energy."

They thought for a moment, before answering, "I used to clean the house for my parents since they were really ill."

"Oh, are they doing better?"

Y/n stood there for a moment, and their eyes seemed to go blank. They dropped the notebook as their hand was trembling too much, and they breathed in and out shaky breaths to calm themselves from any haunting memories that appeared from the previous day.