Chapter 24

Socialize, romanticize the life-ife-feFloating on my lowkey vibe

Floating on my lowkey vibe

Sex, Drugs, Etc. by Beach Weather

!THIS IS THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF CHAPTER 24!

With a hesitant glance towards the rest of his group, Aether found himself staring at a door covered with vines and nature

With a hesitant glance towards the rest of his group, Aether found himself staring at a door covered with vines and nature. It was accessible, but the slight greenery around it was a bit mesmerising to him.

"Do you think she'll know anything?" Y/n wrote, glancing between Aether and the mysterious door. They couldn't tell at first, but at some angles the hidden glimmers of scriptures and a hydro symbol was noticeable on the wood. This caught the attention of y/n more than anything.

The blond watched y/n stare at the presumed hydromancy with a sigh, and answered their question, "I'm sure she will. I've heard and seen some interesting things about the woman. I'm actually quite shocked that I didn't think to go to her first." He explained, and raised his hand up to lightly tap on the door.

Within a few seconds, a female voice exclaimed through the wall and the door was fumbled open to reveal a pale face. Her sea green eyes examined the group of individuals before nodding quickly and opening the door wider. "I've been expecting you all." The astrologist smiled, "Mona Megistus," she introduced herself.

Lumine smiled and gestured to herself before being cut off by Mona. "Lumine," she started, then faced her direction towards the other two, "Aether, y/n," and she finished by looking at the two floating companions, "Paimon, and Ozvaldo." A smile found its way across her face and she gestured towards the interior of her abode.

Y/n and Aether decided to walk into the small area, and Lumine stated that the rest of them would stay out on the porch.

"Please, mind the mess." Mona said, and walked down a short hallway before entering her presumed bedroom. Within it there was a desk, a bed, a grand bookshelf, and a few knick-knacks scattered about. But what caught the duo's attention the most in the room was Mona not wasting a single minute. She created a circle of hydromancy, and stared into it like her life depended on it.