Chapter 22

Do you mind if Isteal a kiss, tho?

Do you mind if I
steal a kiss, tho?

Feels by Calvin Harris (feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean)

The morning sun grazed the tips of Aether's hair, allowing him to bask in the rays of Mondstadt

The morning sun grazed the tips of Aether's hair, allowing him to bask in the rays of Mondstadt. Y/n stood idly beside him with both a large hat and sunglasses covering them.

Lumine and the two floating companions found their way towards the centre of the city, and decided to hopefully find clues there, leaving the duo to march up the stairs towards the Knights of Favonius headquarters.

"I'm well acquainted with the Acting Grand Master, so we'll be able to get you out of trouble with ease." Aether grinned towards y/n as the two of them reached the top step. And out of the corner of his eye, the blond boy was easily able to recognize the familiar castle-like structure. His eyes found the ones of a dirty-blond headed male, standing straight and tall.

He glanced over the features of Aether and the covered individual. As the duo walked towards him, he hesitated before greeting them, "..Welcome! The honorary knight visiting is.. A pleasure!" His hands found themselves into position, and the dirty-blond saluted to the travellers.

Aether smiled and waved, his free hand leading to grab y/n by the arm and gently drag them inside the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. The interior looked and felt the same, the comfort of hospitality came across y/n and they found their eyes trailing across the familiar smooth lining of each cream coloured panel. However, the blond man dragging them ahead didn't allow for any more time to hesitate before he knocked quickly on the door of the acting grandmaster's office.

"Come in!" A female voice beckoned, allowing entry towards the duo. Aether latched the handle, the cold metal kept under the grasp of the male. He peered into the room, his golden eyes scanning each individual object before they settled on a warmly smiling woman.

"Aether, it's a pleasure seeing you again." The blue eyed female started, staring at the famous boy. "Good morning, Acting Grand Master Jean." Aether said politely, waving towards the woman. She laughed and waved him off gently, "Please just call me Jean. Even though it's been a while you shouldn't be so formal." The blond boy only nodded in response.