ೃ⁀➷ xxi. ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄᴜᴘ

————————————

————————————

"WELCOME.. children," All the third years gathered in the divination classroom, which was probably a least favorite. Professor Trelawny was a bit... eccentric.

The room lit by one chandelier and some of the windows. There were red tables, chairs and curtains everywhere. Also in the room, there were stairs leading up above somewhere. She had her own table filled with divination tools and a bunch of glass bottles piled up on some shelves.

"In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possesses the Sight," She exclaimed as she bumped into a table.

Some of the students giggled, but Professor Trelawny kept going.

"Hello, I a, Professor Trelawny," She added. "Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future!"

"This term, we shall be focusing on tasseomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite of you."

Ron took Harry's cup and Harry took Ron's. The other students took their partner's cups as well and started looking at the leaves inside them.

"What do you see?" Trelawny asked.

She stepped up, tapping on Seamus's head. "You must look beyond!"

"What a load of rubbish," Hermione scoffed.

"Where did you come from?" Ron inquired.

"Me? I've been here the whole time," Hermione adjusted her robe.

"You, boy, is your grandmother quite well?" Trelawny turned to Neville.

"Uh, I think so." Neville shrugged.

"I-I wouldn't be so sure of that," She patted his shoulder. "Give me the cup."

Neville gave her the cup and she looked at it with a frown, quickly putting it back on the table. Neville and Seamus gasped. Neville looked down at the cup to see if his grandmother was okay and Seamus went to the book that had info on the symbols to help him out

"Broaden your minds," Trelawny then went to Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Oh! Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond?"

Ron shrugged. "Sure."

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see,"

Ron looked took the cup and then flipped through the pages of their books,