ೃ⁀➷ii. ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs

————————————

————————————

A CROWD GREW at King's cross station, full of busy Muggles as the Weasley's, including Harry, hurried over to the barrier which leads to Platform nine and three quarters. It was a pretty warm day for September 1st, as the sun shined through the glass above them.

Percy, Fred and George were the first to go through the later followed by Ginny and Mr and Mrs. Weasley. The grip on Harry's trolley got tighter as he and Ron got ready to run through.

"Let's go." Ron nodded and they jogged to the brick wall, but only slammed through it instead, knocking all their things from their trolleys.

The duo grunted as they stood up from the cold and slightly dirty floor of the station. A conductor from besides them noticed this and left another woman to take a look at the situation.

"Oi," The man exclaimed. "What do you two think you're doing?"

"Sorry. Lost, lost control of the trolley," Harry stuttered.

He shook his head and Harry watched as the man left. L Hedwig whined in her cage which was now on the floor due to the crash into the wall.

"Why can't we get through?" Harry asked in a whisper.

"I don't know, the gateway's sealed itself for some reason," Ron pressed his hand against the wall to feel if the barrier was there, but there was no luck. Just then, the clock tolled and hit 11:00. Harry went eye-wide when he realized that they missed the train to school.

"The trail leaves at exactly eleven o'clock," Harry gasped. "We've missed it."

Ron went eye-wide as well. "Harry... if we can't get through maybe mum and dad can't get back."

A thought came into Harry's mind; the car.

"Maybe we should go wait by the car," Harry said.

"The car?" Ron frowned in confusion.

————————————

RONALD TURNED ON the car and it flew up in the air, making a few Muggles below them gasp. It was a bit wobbly getting up in the air, but Ron was able to get it moving.

"Ron, are you sure you know how to fly this?" Harry questioned.

"No problem," Ron shrugged.

They flew around a clock tower, and made it back up into the air. Harry noticed a few muggles below them were eye-wide and gasping at the flying car in the air. He turned to Ron who was trying to focus on keeping the Ford Anglia 105E up and not crashing.

"Ron, I should tell you must Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car,"

"Uh... right," Ron pressed on the invisibility booster and the image of the car faded away into the clouds and from the Muggle's eyes.

————————————

THE ENGINE RUMBLED as they got closer to the tracks of the Hogwarts Express. Ron looked down at the Invisibility booster and kept on pressing on the button and went eye-wide as he looked up.

"Oh, no," Ron sighed. "The invisibility booster must be faulty."

Wind blew in Harry's face as he turned to Ron. "Come on, then, let's go lower."

"We need to find the train."

Ron nodded. "Okay." He sighed and pulled the breaks before turning the wheel and heading lower down the hill and onto the tracks. Harry and Ron smiled as they thought they made it behind the train and were on the way back to Hogwarts for the new year, but that thought soon ended.

"Now, all we need to do is catch up with the train," Harry stated.

"We can't be far behind,"

Harry turned to Ron. "Do you hear that?"

A train horn was blaring from behind them, and their smile grew. "We must be getting close."

"Hold on..." Harry trailed off as him and Ron locked eyes. The train chugging grew louder and they turned around, seeing the train nearly on their tail. The duo screamed and Ron lifted the car back up in the air in order to avoid the train, now flying up besides it.

While flying, Harry fell out of his seat and tried holding onto the car door. "Harry!"

"Take my hand!" Ron yelled. Harry tried reaching out for his hand, but Ron's hands were too sweaty to hold onto. He nearly fell, but had to car door for support.

"Hold on!"

"I'm trying," Harry grunted. "Your hand's all sweaty."

He finally got a grip of Ron's hand and Ron managed to pull him back up into his seat. They both panted for breathe after getting seated down once again.

"I think we found the train," Harry deadpanned.

"Yeah," Ron nodded, his mouth dropped agape.

They were on the way to Hogwarts.

————————————
📍 LEAKY CAULDRON

TWELVE SAT ON the counter as Frank finished washing the dishes. She held a medium-sized glass of Butter Bear, and on the table was a bowl of ice cream and a spoon. She was happily eating away as Frank put some bowls and utensils in the drawls and cabinets. Frank was happy to finally see her smiling

"You like that Butter Bear, huh?" Twelve looked up and frowned in confusion, placing down her glass of Butter Bear and picking up the bowl of ice cream.

"You know, smile?" A smile formed on his features, trying to give her an example. She repeated the action and looked back down at her bowl of ice cream.

He turned back to the sink to wash his hands, but their evening was soon interrupted by a loud knock on the door that made her jump and go eye-wide. Frank looked up from the sink and turned it off, knowing exactly who it was. Early that day, he asked another guy to get help, and it finally came.

"All right," He placed a white cloth on the table. "You sit tight."

She shook her head, but he ignored her warnings and headed towards the door, telling her he'd tell them to go away. Twelve placed her bowl down on the table and watched from behind as Frank talked to a woman outside the door. She wondered how other people were finding this place.

A second later, she heard a shot.

Frank went to the floor with a hard thud, and Twelve flinched at the sound. She recognized the woman from the lab, and immediately made a run for it.

Unfortunately, two men were already at the back waiting for her with guns.

She craned her neck and glared directly at the two men, and just like that they fell to the floor. She ran out, and into the woods out of sight.

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄¹ | [𝖍•𝖕] 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara