ೃ⁀➷iii. ᴡʜᴏᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ

————————————

————————————

"WELCOME home,"

Ron said to Harry as they looked towards the Hogwarts Castle in all its glory. Just as always, Hogwarts stood proudly on top of that hill Harry called home. The boys smiled as they got closer, but it faded as the engine started sputtering and they began wobbling downwards.

The car flew around the castle and down to the lawn. Harry and Ron's eyes widened as the car began going up and down before deciding to head towards the grounds. "Up! Up!"

"It's not working!" Ron shouted.

Harry tried helping and they flew up a few inches, but only to find themselves facing the Whomping Willow. They crashed into the tree and fell.

"My wand," Ron's wand was now a little bent. "Look at my wand!"

"Be thankful it wasn't your neck," the tree began shaking and Ron squealed in fear.

"What's happening?"

"I don't know,"

A branch began hitting the car and broke the window. Another got its way into the front seat and the boys started getting pushed around until they finally fell and drove away

Once away from the Willow, the car threw them out as if it was done with them and their stuff along with it. They grunted as they stood up, and Harry caught Hedwig while Ron caught Scabbers.

"Scabbers," Ron gasped. "You're okay."

Just then, they heard a twit snap from behind.

"Did you hear that?" Harry asked, and Ron shrugged.

They turned around a few times before seeing a girl in a large Leaky Cauldron shirt that went down to her knees. Twelve, made her way from hiding in the last compartment on the Hogwarts Express, being the last one off of it, and heading into the woods all the way to here.

"Bloody hell..." Ron trailed off.

The car closed the doors on its own and began riding off. Without any other plans, Harry just told her, "Come on!"

Harry and Ron followed behind the car. She didn't know what to do, but follow them. The car drove away out of the castle grounds, and Ron knew he was in for it when it was the time for mail.

"My dad's gonna kill me."

————————————