ೃ⁀➷viii. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛʀɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴀᴛ

————————————

————————————

"HARRY!" Hermione, Ron and ( Y/N ) bumped into Harry who looked like he just saw something terrifying. Since Harry was in detention earlier, that left Ron and Hermione on ( Y/N ) duty, which is what they were calling it.

They panted for breathe after running and looking for Harry. He was looking up and around the school, for whatever he heard to see if it was there again. He frowned in confusion seeing that the ghostly voice had suddenly disappeared from inside the walls.

"Did you hear it?" Harry questioned.

Ron frowned. "Hear what?"

"That voice," Harry looked around once again.

"Voice? What voice?" There was a tint of worried in Hermione's tone.

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then again just..." Harry trailed off, looking up at the ceiling. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill."

He took hold of ( Y/N )'s hand and they ran off downwards to the corridors, with Hermione and Ron trailing behind them. After getting deeper into the corridors they stopped on their tracks and watched as a group of spiders made their way out of one of the windows that had a whole.

"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that,"

"I don't like spiders..." Ron frowned as the four watched the spiders continue to go up.

Just then, ( Y/N ) noticed a reflection of something written in red on the walls. She gasped and tapped on Harry's shoulder to show him, Hermione and Ron what she saw.

"What is that?" ( Y/N ) asked softly.

Harry frowned in confusion, but then noticed the red writing and looked up along with Ron and Hermione. Hermione began reading the words, that were kinda creepy.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened," Hermione read. "Enemies of the Heir, beware!"

"It's written in blood."

While staring in terror at the message, Harry went eye-wide as he spotted a poor cat hanging upside down from one of the torches on the wall. Students started piling up, murmuring to each other, wondering if she's dead or not and if so did Harry do it?

Collin was about to take a picture, not being able to look down as he pulled his camera up, but Percy put the camera away before he could take a shot.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware," Draco read in the same rude tone.

He then faced Hermione. "You'll be next, Mudbloods."