ೃ⁀➷ xx. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ

————————————

————————————

ONE THING HAS been on Harry's mind ever since the end of last year; ( Y/N ). For his birthday, one of the things Hermione got him was a walkie talkie since she figured that might be a way to contact her in her void space. Harry would try calling her every night, but he had no such luck and he's been miserable.

A night bus took him to the Leaky Cauldron, which is where ( Y/N ) made her first steps into the Wizarding World. He met up with Ron and Hermione who told him all about their Summer holidays.

Ron went to Egypt with his family because of his dad winning the Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw. One of the pyramids that the family toured was full of skeletons of Muggles who had broken in and had "grown extra heads and stuff".

He also brought up that he wrote to his parents about ( Y/N ) before the last school year ended. His dad said that if they ever found her, they would bring her to the Burrow.

The trio got onto the train, and Ron's rat Scabbers barely made it with them thanks to his mum. Harry finished explaining what happened at the Dursley's which gave Ron a laugh, but Hermione didn't approve.

"I didn't mean to blow her up," Harry sighed. "I just... I lost control."

"Brilliant," Ron chuckled.

"Honestly, Ron, it's not funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled," Hermione cut in.

"I think I was lucky not to be arrested, actually," The trio headed towards a compartment that had a man resting his head against the wall, covered by his cloak.

"I still think it's brilliant," Ron smiled.

"Come on," Hermione said. "Everywhere else is full."

She opened the door and sat down with Ron taking the seat next to her and Harry sitting next to the man sleeping. "Who do you think that is?"

"Professor R.J Lupin," Hermione answered.

Ron's mouth dropped agape. "You know everything. How is it she knows everything?"

"It's on his suitcase, Ronald," Hermione sighed and pointed to the suitcase above the professor's head.

"Oh."

"Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry questioned.

"Seems to be," Hermione replied. "Why?"

"I got to tell you something."

————————————