ೃ⁀➷xi. ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ

———————————

———————————

SNOW FELL AND horses pulled the carriages away from the school. It was finally Christmas break, and students were preparing to leave for the holidays, all but Harry, Ron, Hermione and ( Y/N ). They were planning to stay for their plan to see if Malfoy was the heir.

Earlier today, Ron wrote to his parents about ( Y/N ), asking if she could live with them since it was almost the end of the year. ( Y/N ) smiled as they watched the carriages pulling away, since this was her first time outside in the wintertime.

Harry couldn't help, but smile as well noticing how she was looking at everything, his cheeks flushing red. The smile soon faded when Fred and George spoke up.

"Hey, look, everyone," Fred spoke up.

"Be careful. He's a seriously evil wizard,"

Harry sighed as the twins walked away, chuckling at their joke.

"Oh, come on, Harry," Ron sighed. "Fred and George were just having a laugh."

"They're the only ones,"

"Okay. So half of the school thinks you're nipping off to the Chamber of Secrets every night. Who cares?"

"Maybe they're right," Harry walked away and Ron, Hermione and ( Y/N ) followed behind him.

"Harry," Hermione called out. "Harry! Oh, come on."

"Look, I didn't know I could speak Parseltongue," Harry raised his voice. "What else don't I know about myself?"

Harry sighed. "Look... maybe you can do something even something horrible, and not know you did it."

"You don't believe that. Harry. I know you don't," Hermione said. "And if it makes you feel any better, Malfoy's staying for the holidays too."

"Why would that make anyone feel better?" Ron asked.

"Because, in a few days, the Polyjuice Potion will be ready. In a few days, we may truly know who is the Heir of Slytherin."

————————————

THE GRAND HALL was all decorated for Christmas. Snow fell from the ceiling, a large tree was standing in front of the hall in all its glory, a few smaller trees were lined up in the halls and a reef was hanging above the fireplace.

Hermione returned to the table her, Ron, Harry and ( Y/N ) were sitting at with a plate of food. The four lowered their heads so no one would hear them talk about the plan for Malfoy.