ೃ⁀➷vii. ᴍᴜᴅʙʟᴏᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ

————————————

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

————————————

RON, HERMIONE AND ( Y/N ) walked down the halls in order to get to the courtyard for some quick studying. Harry was at Quidditch practice with some fellow Gryffindors, who would also be practice there. Ron explained that Harry was a seeker and Quidditch was a wizard sport in the magic world.

As they almost got down, they were stopped by Rubeus Hagrid. Hagrid is the gamekeeper at Hogwarts, and he was the one they were originally going to go to for help with ( Y/N ).

"Oh, Hello Hermione and Ron," Hagrid smiled.

The two chuckled nervously while ( Y/N ) just stood their silently.

Hagrid was about the walk away, but then spotted ( Y/N ). He frowned in confusion, not recognizing the new Gryffindor student, but supposed she was just a first year.

"And I don't believe we met before, what's yer' name?" Hagrid asked.

"Twelve-"

"Tinella!" Ron interrupted. "She's my..."

"Cousin, second cousin to be more specific," Hermione smiled.

"This is her first year, she's kind of a shy one," Ron chuckled nervously.

Hagrid nodded, turning to ( Y/N ) once again and watched as her eyes went wide.

"Where 'yer from, Tinella?"

"Bad place..." She shook her head slowly.

"Sweden!" Ron exclaimed.

"Ronald has a lot of Swedish family,"

"She hates it there," Ron said. "Cold!"

"Subzero..." Hermione trailed off.

Hagrid shrugged if off and turned to ( Y/N ) once again with a smile. "Well, nice to meet you, Tinella."

"Thank you," ( Y/N ) nodded and smiled slightly.

Hagrid sent them one last smile and left down the hallway. Hermione and Ron sighed in relief that they weren't caught, 'cause it would've been bad if they were.

"Let's go." The trio left, carrying books in their hands.

————————————

THEY SAT DOWN together in the courtyard, reading books from their classes. Hermione showed ( Y/N ) all the spells she had to learn when she'd get a wand. Ron was planning to write to his parents about her, asking if she could stay with them. He wasn't lying when he says that he was warming up to her.