CHAPTER 9

(top photo is Crimson, a new character

(top photo is Crimson, a new character. and the bottom is Mila because I can't remember if i said her face claim)

EDITED

The five 15-year-olds walk down the pathway, pushing two infants in prams in the muggle City of London.

James and Mila hold hands while steering the stroller with the babies, Remus and Sirius holding hands while Peter trails along behind them.

Walking inside the hotel entrance of The Savoy Hotel, Remus drops his boyfriend's hand and steps up to the counter.

"Hello, we have a booking under the name of Potter for three rooms." the worker at the front desk smiles, checking in a heavy leather-bound book before smiling.

"Of course, sir! These are your keys. Please take the elevator up to level 5, turn left and enter room 267 and room 266, conjoining rooms sharing a bathroom while 265 is right next to the rooms."

The teens smile and enter the rooms, Sirius and Remus taking one while James, Amelia, and Cassie take the other.

Peter happily skips down to his own room with Archie.

As they unpack and get changed, setting the babies down for naps, they sit in the boy's room with Peter sitting on the couch, Remus beside him, Sirius next to him, and James laid back with his back against the sofa with Mila in his lap as they chat.

Amelia then suggests a walk, and Peter offers to accompany her. They leave arm in arm and go to a small coffee shop. They stop in, order drinks, they sit down before Mila notices a young girl.

A girl with platinum blonde hair and deep blue eyes, and she's looking at Peter, smiling, before looking down at her drink and taking a sip. Nudging the oblivious boy before whispering,

"Hey, Petey? I think someone fancies you." he blushes and shakes his head before quickly walking up to the counter to pay, grabbing her hand, and dragging her from the shop.

"No, no. She doesn't fancy me." Peter shakes his head while Amelia looks at him, confused.

"But why not, Pete? She is..."

"No, Mila. You don't get it. Your brother has a boyfriend; he's attractive. James is an attractive bloke, and you... you... you're bloody hot!" she chuckles, shaking her head.

"Seriously, Peter Wormtail Pettigrew! Have you seen yourself? You're attractive! If I weren't with James, I would do you!" she smiles softly at the young boy until he rushes forwards, hugging her. She reaches her arms around his middle before resting her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Mila. So much. You're my best friend. No one can make me feel as special as you." She kisses his cheek, and the two walk off together.

***