Chapter 1

EDITED

"Alright, Evans?" James Potter calls out to Lily Evans, walking up to her with a smirk. "I have a question for you."

She rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Piss off, Potter. Leave me alone. I don't want you, and I never will. So just get it through your thick skull. I hate you! I will never want you. You're just a... just a... Just an arrogant toe-rag! So just piss off!"

Her face is flushed red while everyone stares with shocked looks. James smirks, winking, and says, "See you later, Evans."

Walking away with his back turned from everyone, a tear rolls down his cheek.

Getting to his dorm room, he slams the door shut and lies down facedown on his bed, tears streaming down his face as a sob forces its way out.

"Should we do something?" Sirius whispers worriedly.

"No thanks, mate. I'm fine. Lily just said some hurtful things, but she's right. I'm a thick-skulled arrogant toe-rag. I need to mature up for Merlin's sake and get over Lily. I'm 15 and never had a date. Let's get drunk, forget Lily, and then start my healing process!"

Sirius claps and whoops, "Whoo! Let's get drunk." Remus shakes his head at his boyfriend.

"Sure, Padfoot, but only because it's for Prongs." The boys pull out a bottle of fire whiskey and take the first drink.

"She will never love me! Never! I'm not good enough. No one will love me! I will be alone forever." James cried, upside down from the bed.

"Hey! I have an idea. Let's adopt a baby."

The boys go silent, only hearing a slight oomph sound as James falls off the bed. Padfoot and prongs look at Moony and Grin.

"Best idea ever, Moony! Let's go!"

"I wish Peter's mum wasn't giving birth."

Grabbing the invisibility cloak and map, they walk through the door to go and adopt a child.

***

"So... do we want a girl or boy? I'm thinking of a girl. We can teach her to play quidditch, and we can teach her to be a powerful badass, and just because a girl doesn't mean she can be anything she wants."

James looks at Sirius with a look but thinks about it.

"Aw, I agree with Padfoot! We're getting a girl." Remus smiles and nods as they walk into the orphanage and up to the counter.

"Hello, we would like to blood adopt a baby. All three of us. We're in a poly relationship."

James leans over and looks over at Sirius, who just shrugs back.

***

"Nope, that's a boy. She's ugly, don't like her." Sirius walks past each baby, pointing and disagreeing with each one.

"Padfoot! Moony! Come here. I've found her. She's beautiful." James looks at the baby with love.

Remus looks at her and agrees.

"I agree. I fell in love straight away."

Sirius looks at him, confused. "Moony, you can't do anything straight. You're gay. Anyway, yeah, I agree she's the one." He looks to the side and tells the lady.

"What are your names, boys and the little girls?" The lady asks them.

"My name is Remus John Lupin."

"My name is James Fleamont Potter."

"And my name is Sirius Orion Black. Can we have a second to name her?" The lady nods, saying, go ahead.

"What about the name Amy?"

James shakes his head in response to the mention of Amy.

"No, no, no way. The ugliest name." (Sorry for people with the name Amy. Or any of the names they disagree with. I don't mean anything by it.)

Sirius looks thoughtful for a moment before calling out, "Melissa? No, No, Sarah? No. Hmmm... Layla. No, it's too close to Lily. Oh, wait! I know! Cassandra. It suits her. We can call her Cassie! And Mia for her middle name, you know, after Euphemia."

Remus smiles, kissing Sirius. "I love it. Great choice, babe."

James scrunches up his face. "Not around me! Not around me! Ew, you guys are like my brothers. It's like my brothers kissing each other."

They walk back to the woman and tell her the name.

-

"I have brewed the potion. Now, I just need to drop in some of your DNA, so a little hair from each of you. Do you, Remus John Lupin, promise to always care for and put Cassandra Mia Potter-Lupin-Black before your life?" She looks at Remus.

"I do." She puts Remus's hair in the potion.

The lady looked at Sirius next.

"Do you, Sirius Orion Black, promise to always care for and put Cassandra Mia Potter-Lupin-Black before your life?"

Sirius takes a deep breath, replying with, "I do. Cross my heart, hope to die, and stick a needle in my eye." She does the same by putting Sirius's hair into the potion.

"And lastly, do you, James Fleamont Potter, promise always to care and put Cassandra Mia Potter-Lupin-Black before your life?"

"I absolutely do. Please, take my hair from me!" He nods.

She adds his hair to the potion before saying, "Then I now present you three, the fathers of Cassandra Mia Potter-Lupin-Black," before helping the baby drink the potion.

"Congratulations."

The boys return to Hogwarts, sneaking under the cloak and using the map, ensuring not to get caught.

When they get back to the dorm, Remus uses his wand to magic some baby supplies, a cot, baby clothes, and a changing table in the bathroom.

The boys set her down for the night and went to sleep. Only to be woken up after a few hours.

926 words in this first chapter. Tell me if you like the story and I will try to update whenever I can, but my mum can be pretty strict with me about my phone, sadly.