Chapter 8

EDITED

Lily is sitting against a tree, thinking about how much she hates Amelia Black. Lily thought she, herself, was kind. She has never done anything wrong in life.

This girl had come into her life stealing the love of her life, stealing her friends, and her house. Her thoughts turn dark, and she gets angry when suddenly something drops in front of her.

"What the hell? Fletcher! What are you doing!" she glares at him as he leans over, kissing her cheek.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you. You looked deep in thought. Maybe you wanted company? She smiles up at him through her lashes.

'Wow, she has pretty eyes.' He thought.

"Thank you, Fletch. I was just thinking about James and Amelia. I want her gone." Fletcher shakes his head at her.

"No, can do, babe. No, can do." Lily stands up, frustrated.

"I'm not your babe! Stop calling me that!" she storms off, going to one person she loves and knows who loves her.

"Hi Jamesie poo, how are you? I've missed you today." She climbs onto his lap and straddles him. James jumps up, pushing her onto the couch.

"What the fuck! Lily? You're not my girlfriend! You're not even my friend! I have a girlfriend!" Amelia storms over to Lily, picking her up by the collar and punching her right in the nose.

"Leave me, my boyfriend, and my friends alone." she points around to the girls, marauders, baby marauders, and herself.

"Do not want you here." She drops Lily and grabs her niece and boyfriend, guiding them upstairs to their dorm. After calming his girlfriend down, the two teens sit on the bed playing with the baby.

Her eyes were swollen, squinted shut, face red, mascara smeared, fists clenched. She drags her feet along the dull and quiet hallways of Hogwarts,

Her cries echoed off the stone walls. She whispers the password, climbing through the portrait hole, up the stairs of the dungeon, and into the boys' dorms.

"I don't like her. I want her gone. I don't like her." she falls to the ground with a sob. She rocks back and forwards, back and forwards... the boy bends forwards, cradling her face in his hands.

"Lily, it's okay. Just think about my plan, so that way, you can keep them apart."

She glances up through her lashes, separated by her tears, her doe eyes going wide.

"No... no, no, no, no," she repeats that one word over and over again, still rocking back and forth. The door creaks open, a head of blonde hair poking through.

"What the hell is she doing here? She's a mudblood!"

Fletcher walks over to Lucius and pulls shut the door,

"Dude, there's something you don't know. I can't tell you until later, and certainly not without his permission, but I am in love with her. She's in love with James Potter while he's dating Amelia Black. I love her and want her to be happy, so I will help with this plan."

He turns back to Lily, rocking back and forth over and over again. He picks her up, walks to the edge of the grounds, and apparates to the Parkinson manor.

Walking up to the spare bedroom, he twists the handle, pushing the door open. Laying her on the bed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, and stroking her cheek.

Bending over, he kisses her forehead before walking out, shutting the door gently behind him. Wandering down to the kitchen, picked up a cup of tea, and sat on the couch, picking up a newspaper.