chapter 6

EDITED

James is walking with Cassie and Archie to Professor Dumbledore's office, so he can babysit while the boys are in class.

"James! Hey, James, wait up!" James turns to see Lily Evans running to catch up with him.

"Hey Evans, look, I really can't stay and chat. I've got to run the kids to Dumbledore and get to class." He raises his eyebrow and scoffs, and walks away.

"Wait, James, I'm sorry. I really am. I haven't treated you right. I was wondering if you were still up to that trip to Hogsmeade?" James looks at her, shocked and a little appalled.

"Wait? You're serious." She smiles.

"No, I'm pretty sure Sirius is in potions, but I am serious about Hogsmeade. So how 'bout it?" James shakes his head and turns on his heels.

"What? Why?" James turns, gaping at her.

"Why? Lily, you're asking me why? I gave you my heart! I asked you multiple times. I did all your errands. I was loyal, not giving my heart to anyone except one girl, no matter how many times you turned me down. My heart chipped every. Single. Time. Until it was all gone. Whenever I gave you a piece of jewelry, flowers, chocolates, or any type of present, I watched you throw them out and go off with Snape laughing. You broke me, Lily Jade Evans. The damage is done, and it can't be repaired."

He checks his watch, cursing while picking up the kids and running to Dumbledore's office.

"So sorry, professor, here are the kids. I've got to run to class." James goes running, bumping into someone as he goes.

"Oh! Sorry, Severus didn't see you there; got to go to class." James bolts to potions, throwing the door open. The entire class turns to stare.

"Sorry, Professor Slughorn, I had to drop the kids off." Slughorn smiles and shakes his head.

"No worries, dear boy. No worries at all. Take a seat next to Mr Black." "We can stop off at Dumbledore's office for dinner."

The boys walk down the hall and up to the office. James knocks and walks in, stopping to see the most beautiful girl ever. Sirius runs forwards, hugging her.

"Guys, this is my twin, Amelia. We call her Mila." She steps past Sirius, runs over, and jumps in James' arms.

"Hey, James. I've missed you. Does this mean I get to be your full-time girlfriend because I'm going to school here?" James smiles and kisses her.

"It does if you want to because I know I 100% want to." he watches her nod with a grin.

"Oh yeah! Come meet your little niece Cassandra Mia Potter-Lupin-Black. We call her Cassie for short, though." Mila looks at Cassie picking her up, cradling her in her arms.

Hearing a noise, they turn to see Dumbledore and the boys. "Oh! Oh yeah, sorry, professor. We will get going now." Dumbledore held up a hand.

"I was wondering if you boys could show Miss Black around now? Also, she will be in your room due to room issues in the girls' dorms. There's one spare bed in your room. I thought it appropriate for her to stay with her brother."

James nods happily.

"Yes! We would love to show her around!"

Grabbing her hand, James walks down the hall with the marauders and kids trailing behind. The doors of the great hall get pushed open, and all eyes land on them.

James and Mila pause before stepping forwards. James leads her to the Gryffindor table and sits down in front of the girls.

"Ladies." James nods his head at them. "This is Amelia Katherine Black. She is my girlfriend and Sirius's twin. And she will be staying in our dorm room since she's in Gryffindor, and there was apparently a problem with the girl's dorms." Mila smiles.

"Hi, call me Mila, please." the three girls smile, all except Lily Evans. She speaks up,

"So, James, does your girlfriend know how obsessed you are with me? Or were you in love, as you said to me this morning? You also said I was the only girl you love." Lily smirks at James.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, Lily, but it's not going to work. 1. Mila knows all about you 2. I said you were the only girl who used to have my heart beside one girl, so... and 3. Mila and I have been friends for years from the pureblood functions. I never ran into Sirius, and since we were 1, we've dated every school break, so we're on and off, okay?"

James finally finishes with his face red. Amelia twists James' face until he faces her. She leans in and kisses him slowly but passionately.

"Hey! Hey! She may be your girlfriend, but she's still my sister's prongs! That's enough."

Everyone laughs, but James smiles softly.

"Thanks, Mila. I love you." Smiling, she whispers back,

"I love you too. Oh yeah, anytime. "Turning back to the group, they all chat and laugh until it's time for them to head up to bed.

Leaving Cassie to Sirius and Remus, Mila, and James walk hand in hand back to the dorm just as they get to the portrait, they hear yelling.

"James! Amelia! Mila! Stop!" They stop and turn around to see Narcissa and Regulus.

"Oh, my god! Cissy! Reggie! I've missed you guys!" she runs and grabs them into a hug.

"Mills... mills! Can't... can't breathe." Mila jumps back in shock. "Oh shit, oh shit! I'm so sorry. I've just really missed you so much. It's been ages. We've really got to head back up to the dorms, though. We'll see you later, though, right?"

Regulus nods at them. "Oh yeah, 100%. We'll count on it." They smile and walk into the portrait after saying the password.

Changing into their pyjamas, James is in the dorm, while Mila is in the closet. They smile and hug.

Pulling back the covers, James starts to climb into bed.

"Hey! No sex in bed. Remus and I are in here, and so is Wormy. Oh! Yeah! The kids are in the other room. So just no sex." James and Mila gap at him.

"You sleep in the same bed with your boyfriend every night, and the number of times I've been in the room while you started to make out or talk about sex is so much," Sirius begs with his eyes.

"Just please, no sex with my little sister." Mila rolls her eyes.

"Okay, fine, but you're only 12 minutes older." She climbs in bed after James and snuggles down.

Peter goes to turn off the light before climbing into bed, as well. James turns to Mila.

"Mills? Do you think everything will be alright?" clanging up at him. She places a hand on his cheek, wrapping her legs around him, snuggling closer.

"God, I hope so, babe. I really do hope so."

Ok, so that's 1160 words. I'm so, so sorry for the wait. I won't bother you with the author's note. I have a computer now so hopefully, I'll be able to update more often. I hope so.