1.8

*FP=Female Partner
____________________________________________

(ML favorability: 75%....80%....85%...89%)

(FP favorability: 70%....77%...82%...87%)

Talia grinned to herself as the favor percentages of Jake and Dessa began to increase rapidly.

Good. Very good. Whatever they were doing, wish them the best of luck and to keep going.

Rounding the corner, the sight of the two kissing passionately met her eyes.

Oh ho, what have we here?

["That was quick."]

Right?

Talia discreetly backed out of the hall and around the corner.

Suddenly, two hands came down on her shoulders from behind with force, making her almost choke on air in shock as her head whipped around.

Lexi stepped back and bent over, her hands covering her mouth to muffle her giggling.

"Wha-Lexi!"

She scolded in a forced whisper. Lexi straightened and took a deep breath to calm herself down, her mouth curled up in a big smile.

"What were you looking at, Isaac?"

Talia beckoned her to the corner. When Lexi peeked around the corner, her eyes grew big and round, her mouth dropping open as she saw Dessa and Jake separate and then kiss again.

"DES-"

Cutting her off, Talia clamped her hand over Lexi's mouth and pulled her back from the corner.

"Shh!"

As Talia peeked back around to see if they were heard, the favor notification dinged.

(Partner favorability: 85%)

____________________________________________

(Lexi's pov)

When Isaac beckoned me to the corner, I peeked around the wall, only to see a shocking sight. Dessa was kissing a man!

A man that she kept complaining to me that she hated him!

"DES-"

Before I could speak any further, Isaac covered my mouth with his hand and pulled me back against him. A clean wood like smell mixed with orange citrus entered my nose.

I bit my lip silently and swallowed saliva. Even though he was wearing a shirt, I could feel his muscular chest and abdominal muscles against my back.

The heat rising in my face felt blistering hot. I've never been this close to a man before. Not in a long long time.

When he took his hand down, I stepped away and pinched my nose briefly just in case it was going to bleed.

This stupid heart of mine. Why does it have to beat so fast? Blood is going to pump through my nose at the speed it's beating.

"Sorry about that, Lexi. Are you ok?"

I looked up at him and nodded then quickly averted my eyes and pinched my nose again.

"Are you sure? Your face is red."

My eyes widened as the back of his hand touched my forehead. Clearing my throat, I stepped back further.

"I-I'm ok-uh, I gotta go. I need to get to my next class early, it's on the other side of the school."

____________________________________________

Talia blinked as Lexi ran away down the hallway.

What's up with her?  Did I do something?

The system slapped it's forehead and shook it's head. How to tell Host that she's too dense and stupid?

Eh, it's fine. I'm sure she's ok.
Anyway, only 5% more and the first wish is complete.
1% till the first task is done, and the last 2 wishes are more then halfway completed. Everything is going great.

["What about the task of exposing the FL? That's only at 5% completion"]

Oh, don't worry about that. I have a hunch that something's going to happen very soon.

____________________________________________

Short update: sorry the delay

(School is rough)

Enjoy at your own rate!

PS: Talia has a male admirer later on in this book, so if by any slim chance some of y'all think she ends up with Lexi, just letting you know now, she does not.

Next update coming soon...😋