Arc 1: College Matchmaker

Talia: "64?"

System: "Yes Host?"

Talia: "I feel like I was completely smashed flat. Did something go wrong?"

System: "No, Host. That was just you transmigrating into your first world. According to the other systems, the first transition is always the most painful for their tasktakers. What you've experienced is quite normal, no need to fret."

Relieved that nothing went wrong, Talia opened her eyes, the pressure quickly subsiding to nothingness as if it had never occurred. A white ceiling swam into view, lights strung from corner to corner glowed, illuminating the room peacefully.

"Get ready to receive the plot."

"I'm ready."

Talia closed her eyes again and relaxed as the plot flowed into her mind.

Her eyebrows soon furrowed

What kind of plot is this?

The storyline of this world revolves around the female lead, Anna Hilse. A poor ordinary girl with strong ambitions, she was able to get into the most prestigious college in B city. While there, she sees the male lead, Jake Payne while he's modeling for the painting class and falls in love at first sight. She soon finds out he has a fiancee, Cressida Sands.

She transfers over to the fashion department to see more of him, where his fiancee happens to be. Of course, the fiancee finds out that Anna likes Jake, and she gets angry. Through a series of events that Anna frames the fiancee for various things, and plays the white lotus, she gets the fiancee expelled from the college, and diminishes the respect, the male lead had for his fiancee. Not knowing that his now ex-fiancee was innocent, the ML offered to help the FL with whatever she needed to compensate for the trouble that had been caused.
Friend of fiancee tries to expose FL but gets shut down and kicked out of the college by ML cause FL still playing white lotus.

Throughout the rest of the story, she gets all the side villainesses and cannonfodders into trouble and gain their men. In the end, she decides to stay with the ML and they live happily ever after.

(A/n: sorry if it's too long)

Talia rubbed her eyes and yawned as the plotline came to an end.

"System, can you summarize the plot next time? I feel like I read a whole bunch of sludge. What the hell is wrong with the author's mind anyway? How is this FL suitable to be, well, to be an FL?"

The system, also looking at the plot, was struck stupid.

"I don't know, Host. The minds of authors can not really be understood. Oh right, I forgot to give you the original owner's memories. Hold on."

Talia patiently waited as sounds of moving things filled her head. The humming of the system suddenly stopped.

"What's going on, 64?"

Sounds of movement resumed in her head, accompanied by muttering.

"...I'm sure I took the right application. Where is it?... Why is this one here?... Oh no... Oh no..."

Feeling a bad premonition, Talia narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"64, what's wrong?"

The system sweat dropped: "T-take a look at yourself, Host..."

Frowning, she brought up a hand to look at it, then froze. Her hand was large, bronze colored, and smooth, except a few calluses on the palm and by the fingers. She immediately sat up, her hands going to her chest, then she looked down.