On the other side of dawn (Yujin - Ive)

"You know, I almost forgot to tell you something," whispers Yujin, followed by a gentle kiss on your lips

"You know, I almost forgot to tell you something," whispers Yujin, followed by a gentle kiss on your lips. To your disappointment, the taste is fleeting. The atmosphere is quiet, as if the party is finally dying down, but it's been drowned out the entire time by the loving gaze she gives you.

"What is it?" you reply, faintly, caressing her bare arms, trying to pull her back to you. She's in your grasp once more, and everything feels right again.

"It's my birthday today."

"Wait what?" Your shocked answer echoes out to the wind. Fortunately, it doesn't draw anyone's attention—if there's anyone still down there, anyway. You give her an eye-popping look, and it evokes a quiet giggle from her. "Today's your birthday?"

"Well, it was my birthday, but since it's midnight now—" Like a flipped switch, her tone goes from earnest and tender to playful and sarcastic halfway through her sentence. "Anyway, forget about it. There's something I want to show you."

Much to your dismay, Yujin breaks off your embrace, then she walks toward the bedroom door. Her feet teeter around and she seemingly loses balance a few times, showing that she's barely recovering from how hard you fucked her. "I wouldn't blame you if you forgot," she continues, followed by a playful giggle and a cheeky wink. "I mean, I'd also forget your birthday too—"

"What the hell—"

Before you have an opportunity to retort, her infectious laughter echoes out to the rest of the mansion as she leaves you alone in her bedroom. You should be on edge, and the red flags should be clear; you know Yujin's tendencies better than anyone else, and your instincts tell you to follow her, but you don't. She's a tease, and she likes to keep you on your toes, yet you allow her to walk off scot-free.

"Just wait there! I'll be back in a second." Her voice peals through the bedroom as you think about following her, and you inevitably give in, opting to lay back down on her bed, soaking in the smell of sex, fondly reminiscing on that wonderful high. It helps that her mattress is really comfortable too, to the point where you grow drowsy and begin to fall asleep.

Just as you're about to fully succumb to your tiredness, you hear an angelic voice call out to you. "Hey..."

Your tired eyes blink open to catch a blurred glimpse of a slender figure standing a fair distance from the bed. You can't discern whether this is a part of your dream or not.

"What happened, sweetheart?" the voice continues, her eyes rolling around playfully and heartily laughing at your weakened state. "Already tired? You weren't like this when you were slamming that big cock of yours inside me."