First Lesson (Jisoo - Blackpink)

One kiss is all it takes

One kiss is all it takes. You're scrambling how to get out, but it's too late.

Jisoo's bed is a little too unstable; the slightest movement creates an audible creak and mild wriggle comparable to a distant earthquake. Your fingers, through their shakiness, grip to her soft, clean blanket. You shouldn't be here, at least right now and in this stage of your relationship. She's nowhere to be found—but she did say she'll only take a moment. Thirty minutes have passed since then.

Part of you wants to leave quietly and call her when you reach home (she'll understand), but you're too kind to ghost her like that. An instinctive decision turned into an inescapable trap. Your fault. The movie was getting too romantic and it felt like the perfect opportunity to do the same. Such impulsive action seldomly happens. You never made the first move until that moment. Look where you've ended up.

The partially opened door budges. Kim Jisoo walks in, still in her red sweater but her jeans have shifted into comfortable shorts. Her eyes gleam under the dim orange light. Not a surprise that you've fallen for her at first sight. If only there was a record player and some fifties' song in the background. Then the mood would be perfect.

She gently sits next to you on the bed, your gaze never departing her. Everything about her is dainty and graceful like a trained princess. Might as well be one in disguise as an average girl. The way she moves never fails to take your breath away. All thought of leaving is but a passing memory.

You can feel your heart beating through your chest. As comfortable as you are with her, you're tense. Unsteady. Being in her bedroom worsens these dreadful feelings. One wrong play and it likely comes crashing down, the same way one kiss turned into an intense makeout session at the movie theater. These thoughts linger for what seemed to be hours, but her gentle voice sends you back to reality.

"Baby."

Your eyebrows are raised, unaware of the words she just said, except for one. An involuntary "huh" escapes your breath. Jisoo giggles and slaps you in the knee. Out of all the times to be deep in your obliviousness. Way to go, what a good start to your bedroom talk.

But Jisoo's charmful laughter comforts you. You did nothing wrong. At worst, it's a petty mistake that will be long forgotten when the night's over.

A subtle grin replaces the gnashing of your teeth. Jisoo sees this and reflects with a brighter, wider gummy smile. If there's anything you'll never beat her in, it's in a smiling contest, that's for sure.

All appears to be fine, just the two of you beside each other's warm bodies—until you feel the heat surge throughout your face.

Jisoo pulls you in for a deep, torrid kiss. Something about this feels different compared to the silver screen. The setting surely adds to the intimacy of the scene. Except this isn't a movie, it's reality. Her pink lipstick still has that stick, even many hours after passing. A pair of soft hands clutch your face, which leads to yours cupping her pristine features too. It's passionate, amorous, tender—any word that defines romance describes your shared feelings with each other.