"yeah, I got passed day one, yes. I'll get the money soon" is all I heard daisy say before I turned and went back to my quarters.
the next day was easy, I let her off and she obviously was confused why, since she didn't realize I eavesdropped.

"sweetheart  did I do something wrong?" she asks, i almost wanted to puke when she used that pet name on me, only daddy calls me that.

"you're dismissed." is all I said and didn't bother to look back, I went to busy myself with food and watching my series.

honestly this selection thing is a waste, I'll probably eliminate all of them bro... I have 2 left to meet with, i don't understand why I have to get a stepmom, why? like me and my dad are completely fine just having each other.

i didn't want a mom, even my own mother didn't want me, or love me, so what makes me think that a stepmom who is completely unrelated to me going to love me ? no. i just don't want to go through it all over again, i just wish I could be born with two loving parents and possibly siblings, and have super close friends, even that I don't have.

the days turn into weeks quickly since the routine was the same, I'd go off to school and come back blah blah, the same old.
mr.wilson at some point told me that I can't just eliminate the 2 remaining ones so easily, so I have to let them stay for a month.

are you kidding me.. this will be torture! the two.. together.. both..!  I'm dead.
the objective for the two to be going at the same time is to receive favoritism points, so whoever gets the most wins by the stats.

unfortunately I don't look forward to liking any of them.

morana wilsbury
dark brown hair with brown eyes, wears simple clothing, is into art, teaches at a prestigious college
caelia henderson
strawberry blonde hair with hazel eyes, along with wearing preppy and nice clothes, loves the nature, and is PA -"

i reread caelia's statement report, PA TO MY DAD? WHAT?

"PA to CHAIRMAN LAWSON"

..I didn't know how to feel about that. i learnt at school that office romance isn't allowed, so she already is receiving a negative 20 on the dislike chart, although her name is pretty, she's really pretty too, she also happens to be a year younger than my dad who now is officially 28.

the other girl, morana is 27, slightly younger than the two of them. nonetheless I have to endure living with the two for a month.

"welcome to the Lawsons' residential area" mr.wilson introduces, morana was looking at everything, and caelia had been fascinated by the orchids, normally orchids are a rare plant to be able to plant.

just in unison they all say how they're so glad to be here, the first meetings are always boring, nonetheless I showed them to where they would be staying, mr.wilson normally does this, however I wanted to do something just a bit different, i mean they are valued guests, at least one is...

"miss henderson if you work with my daddy, why aren't you with him?" i ask, i went straight to the point.

obviously she was taken back by such a sudden drop of a question, maybe she could be useful after all..

"well, your dad has multiple people who works for him, including the rotation for personal assistants" she says, "why have so many?"

"that's a good question to ask your father." she responds scratching her head in a timid way.

"okay" i say, and turned my attention to morana, "what major do you teach?" i ask,