that was the first time ashtray had seen fezco in a suit, and the fact that he dressed up all for lexi, making him shake his head with a slight smile. mans whipped. he thought to himself.

"ight, i'm bout to go.. everything good?" he asked both faye and ash.

"yeah, have fun!" faye smiled.

ashtray looked at her through squinted eyes, shaking his head. "yeah.."

"ight.. text me if you need me." fezco said, walking off with a wave and pulling out his phone to let both lexi and valerie know he was on the way.

once valerie received fezcos text, she put on her shoes and grabbed her chapstick, putting her phone in her pocket before walking into her living room to let her parents know she's leaving.

"i'm leaving, love you, bye!" she shouted.

she heard her mom yell something back but it was hushed by the sound of fezcos honks, so she walked out of her door, jogging to fezcos car.

once she was sat in the front seat she turned to fez and immediately gasped. "fez! you look handsome, are you asking lexi out or something?" she half joked.

fezco nervously laughed, "thanks kid, and yeah.. i am."

valerie's jaw dropped, "actually?! holy shit."

fezco laughed again, shaking his head and the younger girl. she had been teasing him since new years about him and lexi, but she was truly their biggest supporters.

                                          ———

once fezco and valerie arrived, they walked in and split ways. lexi had saved a seat for fezco in the front row, and valerie was sitting behind maddy and kat.

"hey!" kat greeted her.

"hey." valerie greeted back, smiling at maddy.

then the three quieted, and the play started. valerie looked behind her to see cassie, and just like she had assumed, nate.

she shook her head with a scoff, it pissed her off how cassie could hurt maddy like that, and even after maddy cried and tried saving their friendship, cassie walks around with him like he was her boyfriend to begin with.

if it wasn't for valerie wanting to see maddy beat her ass, she would've done it herself.

valerie's attention went back on the play when maddy leaned over to kat and said, "is this fucking play about us?"

valerie knew the answer to that, but just shrugged and played clueless when maddy glanced at her. lexi had told her about the play, along with fezco. so valerie knew what to expect while watching, but the rest of them... did not.

she watched as the play continued for almost an hour, before kats ex, ethan, walked on stage, along with maddys look alike. he told her to 'run along' so him and the 'guys' could work out.

valerie's face scrunched in cringe at how well he acted like nate. the play continued, and out of no where all the guys started doing sexual positions and a couple seconds later, music started and flashing lights went off.

she let out a laugh of shock, along with maddy and kat. it was only then that valerie realized lexi had made this part of the play because of the many dick pics nate had in his phone.

because of that, valerie turned around to see nate's face, hoping it was nothing other than embarrassment. and as soon as did and nate caught her eye, he stood up, shaking his head with cassie immediately running after him.

valerie shook her head, laughing at how stupid cassie looked. she turned back around and continued to watch the play, enjoying it even more now that she knew nate was embarrassed.

after a couple minutes, she began to believe the two, cassie and nate, had left. but she was wrong, as the door opened again and she turned, she saw cassie making her way down the middle.

her eyebrows furrowed at the look on her face,
she looked like a murderer in that moment, but that wouldn't stop valerie from beating her ass the second maddy gave her the chance to. even if she lost, cassie hurt maddy and that made valerie more than angry with her.

valerie watched cassie very closely as she walked on stage and slowly clapped her hands. she saw fezco glance at her, and only sighed because of that fact cassie was going to probably act like a crazy bitch and embarrass lexi, in front of fezco.

"lexi, you really out did yourself." cassie spoke, before laughing. "i mean, where did she find these knock offs?" she paused, the crowd gasping. "i had no idea, that my sister had this in her. good job, right? isn't she brave? she's up here, unpacking all of her trauma. i had no idea how hard your life was, lexi."

valerie shook her head, bitting her lip in frustration.

"can we get a round of applause for how hard lexis life is?" cassie spoke to the crowd.

the crowd fed into it, cheering. "come on, guys. i know they hack the heads off women in afghanistan or wherever."

valerie saw maddy and kat turn to each other, but cassie continued talking. "god, it is nothing compared to living in my shadow."

finally, someone from the crowd spoke up. "yo, is this like... apart of the play?"

cassie played clueless, "i don't know. lexi, is this part of the play? lexi?"

cassie pulled lexi out, "this is your show, come out! you're the big star of the day."

"please, cassie, stop." lexi told her.

"you're the star of the night, she's always wanted to be the star." lexi ignored her.

"this is your big moment, shine!" cassie told her.

lexi continued to tell her to stop, making valerie feel bad for her, and get even more pissed with cassie by the second.

"i should stop, me? i'm not the one putting on a play to humiliate and embarrass you!" cassie shouted.

"i didn't do that." lexi shook her head.

"oh, really?! then what is this?!" cassie screamed.

valerie took a deep breathe, "i'm about to beat her ass."

AUTHORS NOTES:

continuing