Ch11- Ultra Gogeta

"So thats how you defeated Broly. Hows your pride holding up, Vegeta? How does it feel having Goku's name before yours in the fusion? Don't you wish it was Vegiku, or whatever else your filthy monkey brains could think of?" You say, while slowly clapping.

"Yeah yeah, shut up. You're really annoying, y'know that? I'm gonna go all out from the beginning." He powers into a form that has a rose quartz color hair. "I hate this form because of the hair, reminds me of Goku Black, though I wouldn't expect you to know who that is."

"I am Ultra Gogeta! I can use Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego. Whenever you hit me I'll get stronger, and I can just keep dodging."

"I hope you don't think this can defeat me. Even though you have gained a significant power boost, a monkey times a monkey is still a monkey." You state. "In fact, I might as well destroy this planet. You cant survive that no matter how 'Ultra' you are."

He smirks. God is that the only facial movement he can do? All he does is have a smirk while explaining stuff to you. When talking its a slight smirk, but after its a noticeable one.

"Maybe, but I wont let you. Actually, I'll kill you in five minutes. Does that sound familiar?" He's referencing how you almost blew up namek something like 20 years ago.

"Of course. I claimed I would kill you or the planet explosion would kill you, when you defeated me and survived the explosion." You frown.

"However, that was because of my ego. Those ten years have changed me. I spent time training as well as reflecting on my victories and losses. I have concluded that I lost due to my ego every time."

"On Namek I could have killed you, but instead I decided to play with you. If I had killed you first and then the midget, I might not've died. But I thank you for that loss."

"There is a saying, I don't remember from who, 'champions lose more than losers' before our fight, I was just a schoolground bully. Winning every fight and picking on lower life forms. I was just naturally strong."

"But in hell, I realized that in order to get stronger, I would need to improve. Champions are champions because they improve after every fight. Losers are losers because they give up after one fight."

"For four months I trained to get Golden Frieza. I was humiliated at even considering training. But I knew I would need to if I ever wanted to defeat you."

"So I swallowed my pride for four months. Then I arrived on earth. I had you! I could've killed you! But I played for too long and got tired. And you took advantage of that."

"So I was back in hell. Imagining myself killing you everyday to improve my form and stay in practice. And eventually, I mastered it. But I kept pushing it. Until you revived me for the tournament. I didn't work that hard until the end."

"I thought my troubles were over, until you sent me to this wretched place. I may not've liked it, but I was slowly changing for the better. It made me sick."

"But you arrived and reminded me why I was here and of my hatred. I attacked you without a plan knowing you were stronger than me."

"I contemplated blowing up this planet. But then I couldn't hear the screams of the residents of this planet as I killed them."

"Then you sent me to that place. For ten years I was in hell! I was motivated by my hatred for you!"

"Rigorous training. Every day. I even trained in my dreams to get stronger. It felt so good killing all might. I hated how he acted so good."

"Then some coward, someone annoying, and a fatty showed up and you know enough from there. I'm getting bored. I should..."

You reach your finger out. *Veermp* A beam goes through the purple kids chest. "AGGHGGG I'M GONNA DIE! AGGHH!" He shrieks while writhing in pain. Normally people would roll their eyes and tell him to stop being dramatic, but now...

"Ughhhhhh... Fine." Gogeta tosses him a bean. "Eat it." The other kids put it in his mouth. He instantly jumps up. "All better!" With his thumbs up.

"Stupid saiyans. You actually fell for that? You should've let the poor bastard die. It would do everyone a favor. You don't know his antics like I do." You chuckle.

"Now you have no more beans left, no more regenerating all the wounds I give you. No more anything!" You dash forward and slam your fist into his gut.

His forms falls apart. "You actually thought that pathetic excuse for a power up could help you? Please. I've seen better tricks than that fusion trick at a circus."

You move so fast it appears instantaneous and slap Goku's face with your tail. "I guess that makes you my bitch if you'll let me smack you like that."

He lowers his fist for in a moment of confusion. "What?" You obviously take advantage and kick his teeth in. Vegeta yells and charges in at you, a simultaneously going into ultra ego.

"Vegeta... his attacks are too strong... take my energy and defeat him, please..." Goku reaches his hand out and energy comes out of it.

"Yeah Vegeta, take our energy." A new voice, Gohan, says. "Consider it the last stand of the remaining pure blood saiyans, even though I am only half, if you fail, Frieza will wipe you two out and the saiyan race will be no more!" Gohan sends his energy to Vegeta.

"I may not be a saiyan, but I still want Frieza dead. Please take my energy." Piccolo says. Vegeta absorbs all the energy and his hair color changes, its more red now, more blood red than Super Saiyan God.

He smirks. "So this is my new form? I'll call it Perfected Ultra Ego. Named after Kakarrot's form." He turns to you and smiles, the bloodlust showing in his eyes.

"Are you prepared?"

Yo sorry its been a while. I want to work on my other series but I made a promise to finish this first. And I have no plans to rush this either. Happy Halloween. (Or belated Halloween depending on where you are.)