Ch4-Aftermath

"Young Frieza, that was very irresponsible." All might says. "You not only disobeyed Aizawa, but put yourself in danger. I am afraid we might have to expel you." 'Oh well. I guess I will be killing everybody.' "-but since you did save everyone, you will be allowed to stay. Aizawa does have a few words however." Aizawa then says "Frieza, if I could expel you I would have already. However, tell me about why when I used my Quirk, you didnt stop flying?" You think for a moment, then smile. "I guess maybe you blinked." He looks suspicious but doesnt say anything. "You can go now, Frieza." You leave. "Finally, I thought those monkeys would never leave me alone."
Aizawa makes sure Frieza is out of earshot. "All Might, I am going to hire a private investigator. Probably Saul Goodman. His quirk can record memories and store them on a vhs tape. Quite useful for a lawyer."

You arrive back with the class. "Yo Freezer! What was that golden form you had?" Kaminari asks when you get back. "Its Free-zuh. Free-zuh. If you get it wrong again I will personally send you to hell." He rolls his eyes. "All right but whats that Golden Form?" You sigh. "Golden Frieza." He rolls his eyes again. "Ok but wh-." Aizawa walks in. "I have something to announce..." Everyone immediately goes silent. "...We will be having a sports festival." Everyone cheers "THATS A TOTALLY NORMAL SCHOOL THING!" It hurts your ears. Its time to leave so you get up and...

People are blocking the way. You float over them. You hear Bakugo call people extras and purple haired freak lecture us. It starts in two weeks. That will go by fast.

Sorry short chapter I know. But I didnt want the sports fest to be in this one because I still have plans for this story.