Ch6- Frieza's Revenge

(Will contain spoilers for the newer chapters of dbs this is your only warning)

After the humiliating defeat from Goku, and losing your chance of going home, you fly off. Now what? Should you destroy UA? Should you kill everyone? Goku would probably kill you for that. Ha, let him try.

You smile. You know what to do. You do need to prepare, you could probably defeat all might, the strongest person alive, but maybe some of the smarter ones you would struggle with.

So your plan, kill the top 3, then the UA students. First off, kill the number 3 hero, Hawks.

You fly around causing problems until the number 2 hero, Endeavor, appears. "Halt villain! I will end you!" He yells.

You wanted to break All Mights spirit by killing 3 then 2 then him. I guess you'll have to do it out of order. "Come monkey, hurry to your death, or you could spare yourself the embarrassment and kill yourself."

He yells and throws fire to you. You dont even need to dodge. "Hoho, was that all? My turn." You blast his leg.

"Stupid little monkey. I will humiliate you before your death." You slam his face into the ground.

"Frieza stop!" You turn and see Goku. "I wasnt only collecting the dragon balls. I was also training!"

Suddenly, an aura glows around him. Uh oh. You saw this form with his first fight against Jiren. You step back. "Dammit monkey! I'll kill you next time I'm  here." You take flight before he could attack.

After a little bit of flying, you land. "Hey, white dude." You turn around. The man with hands around his face is behind you. "What? You'd better not waste my time. Or I'll kill you." You tell him.

He laughs. "Alright, I was thinking, you could join the league of villains. Join us and make us unbeatable."

"Depends. Do you have someone with the ability to send me to a different universe?" You ask. "No, but-."

"Then no. Get one if you even want me to consider joining you. Now, get out of my sight." You slap him away.

"Prick." He says. He sighs and walks away. "If you disrespect me again I will blow this planet up." You tell him.

Nothing to do. Bam. Dead animals. Never gets old. "Frieza! We've got you surrounded! Give up." Surrounded you was several heroes. All might, hawks, best jeanist, and Mirko. 

"Oh really? And what will you monkeys do?" Mirko lunges at you. "I'm a rabbit actually!" You dodge. "Rabbit, monkey, they both die the same." You grab her leg. "You use your legs to attack right? I don't discriminate against gender when attacking." You snap her leg. "Aaaghhh!" She screams. "Please woman, shut it."

Hawks fires his feathers at you. They all bounce off. "Was that your only plan? Shame." You laugh. "Best jeanist! You know what to do." This catches your attention. They have a plan? How funny would it be to let them execute it only for it to fail? You lower your guard.

"Now!" All might yells. Best jeanist ties you up. "United states of... SMASH!" He punches your face. Over and over. "Three hundred percent!" Over and over. "One thousand percent!" You're finally starting to feel it. It doesnt hurt, maybe 10 billion percent will hurt a little. But he doesnt even have 1 mil in him. If he wanted to kill you he would most likely have to use 1 trillion percent. In your first form that is.

"One thousand percent? Weak." You knock him away. "What? He must be stronger than AFO!" You smile. "Anyone on this planet pales in the might of Lord Frieza!"

"So thats what you want? To rule the world? I assumed you wanted something more... original." All might laughs at his joke.

"This world? Oh no, you misunderstand. I want to get back to my world. Maybe then I can restore my empire!" You clarify. "I can easily take over this planet if I wish."

"So, you're a space villain!" He accuses. "Oh no I am no criminal. Just a businessman."

"Business?! This isnt business! This is madness!"

"Madness?! I can destroy this planet with the swipe of my finger! If I wanted to be mad I would kill everyone here! And have I done that yet?" These heroes are getting on your nerves.

"Ha Frieza! I knew you would change!" Someone behind you says. "You wouldnt have hesitated to destroy this planet when we first met!"

"Goku... I hate you! I was ruling my empire again! Somewhat happy! And you come along and wish me here with the dragon balls!" Dammit. You need a way to convince him to go to your universe.

"Goku! If I went back to our universe, I could get stronger!" You yell before he could hurt you. This feeling of helplessness, its infuriating. But, you're no idiot.

"You might be right, but that could take years! Oh I know! I'll send you to the room of spirit and time! Its part of our multiverse so maybe we can..." he focuses for a second.

"Wai-No!" You are cut off before being sent away.

"Well, how long do we have?" All might asks Goku. "I don't know... lets give him ten days. Or for him it will be ten years...? I think. Alright so one day is one year so..."

"It is ten years." All might confirms. "Ah thank you All." Goku says.

"Here, rabbit lady, have a senzu. You two All." He tosses them one. "Eat it, you'll feel better."

*crunch* All might gets up. "I feel better than I have in years! In fact..." he goes into his muscle form. "I don't feel tired from this! Your name... Goku, is it? What are those things?!" Mirko also gets up.

"That was a Senzu bean. They heal any injury. But they don't heal sickness." Goku explains. "I'm gonna go get Vegeta so he can fight Frieza with me. Be back soon. And if I take more than ten days... do not try to fight Frieza! The only reason I'm giving him time to train is so I can get Vegeta for the fight. He'd be so mad if I killed Frieza without him. Actually, he'd be mad if I killed him at all." Goku teleports off, along with Piccolo, Yamcha and Broly.

"THAT PATHETIC FUCKING MONKEY!" You scream as you look out into the vast emptiness. You walk out towards it. Suddenly, you notice a difference. The gravity is heavier here.