Ch7-Waiting

"Dammit. How long will they keep me here? Its been three days." You say. "If I ever get my hands on that fucking monkey again, I don't know what I will do!"

You sigh. "He is stronger than me I guess. I only thought I'd have to train for those four months. I cant go back to hell. Guess I had better start training."

In the MHA universe
"We must gather all the pro heroes. We cannot let Frieza win!" All might yells. "You wont beat Frieza with your defenses." Goku says. All might turns. "What? He isn't as strong as he says, he's just overconfident. Also, when did you come back?"

"He's the real deal! I wanted to make sure you don't try and fight Frieza incase he escapes. I will be back here in nine days, or whenever I finish my training with Whis." Goku tells him. "You'll need a hundred bazillion percent of your uh... Win for all?"

"One for all. Who's Whis?" All might asks. "He's an Angel. Bye. And remember, do NOT try and fight Frieza." He disappears.

All might sighs. "Gather the top heroes. We must prepare for a fight. We don't have a choice if we can fight him or not."

Universe 7
"Heeeeeeeyyyy Vegeta..." Goku calls out. "What?" He responds with. "So I trapped Frieza in the room of spirit and time and now we're gonna gonna fight him."

He palms his forehead. "Kakarrot you idiot! Frieza would probably start training to defeat you the instant he realized he was gonna be there for a while! You never think these things through!"

"Whatever, we can always become Gogeta if anything." Goku reasons. "No! I will not fuse with an imbecile!" Vegeta responds with.

"I'm going to train with Whis for a few days, you're welcome to come." Goku offers. "No. I will be training with Beerus." Vegeta says.

"Alright, want me to take you to Beerus's world?" Goku asks. "Fine." Vegeta responds. Goku touches his forhead and...

"Alright Vegeta, we're here. Bye." Goku waves goodbye. He goes "tch" and walks away. "Hey Whis, I brought you some food!" Goku pulls out a box of chocolate ice cream and a spoon. "Here, try it!"

"Hmm. I've had vanilla ice cream but chocolate?" He takes a bite. "MMMMM DELICIOUS! So what did you need Goku?"

"I needed you to train me. To fight a stronger Frieza." He raises an eyebrow. "Stronger Frieza? What happened?"

"Nothing, nothing. Can you train me? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Goku begs. He sighs. "All right fine. But I wont be training you."

"Whaat?" Goku says sadly. "A different angel will." Goku perks back up instantly. "Thank you!"

Short timeskip
"Meerus, this is Goku. Goku, this is Meerus." Whis says. "Meerus, can you train Goku?" He looks at Goku. "Yes."

With Vegeta
"All right Vegeta, tap into that destruction power I showed you." Vegeta struggles but his hair turns pink for a moment. "Good. Now master that form, go!" Beerus says.

Mha Universe
"Call the top heroes of the world." All might instructs. He pulls out a list he printed with the heroes he wants.

"Here's a short list of the main heroes I want here." All might gives the list to Mirko. "Get that to the government."

"Frieza... why?" All might asks into the distance.

Class 1-a
"Can you believe Frieza was a villain?" Kirishima asks Izuku. "No. I cant. He seemed like a really nice person."

"So unmanly how he almost killed All might and Mirko." Kirishima says. Kaminari butts in. "Yeah, and we're supposed to evacuate? Hell no! Why not get Eraserhead and All might to beat him up?"

Kirishima shrugs. "I don't know. Do you even think we could escape someone who tanked a 1000% united states smash?"

Time chamber
"Its been a year already? When will this monkey take me out? I've been exhausting myself everyday and I'm not sure I could ever get used to this lifestyle." You say. "Oh well. Even more motivation to train. I feel myself getting stronger."

Saul
"Hey, All Might, I'm Saul Goodman, I've been hired to investigate Frieza and his weaknesses. Do you have any blood or skin samples of his?" Saul asks.

"Well, Mr. Goodman, I do, in fact, have some." All might motions too a pool of his blood. "Thats mostly my blood, but I'm sure there is some dead Frieza skin there. Also, you are not allowed to view my memories. I know all about your quirk." All might says.

Saul shrugs. "Hey, if you never said no, then legally, it could mean yes. Now I say could because not in all cases th-"okay. I get it. You know the law. Good for you." All might interrupts.

"Tch, never meet your heroes." Saul Goodman says as All might walks away.

If you don't stop me I'm gonna include andrew tate.