Ch9-The Legendary Super Saiyan!

"Hmmm... you're that green monkey."

I know I said after the TOP but broly movie was just after it (I think)

"The one that I hate so." You continue. "I've been training, Whis has been helping me master the Super Saiyan Legend." He says.

"I thought Goku was the legendary super saiyan. What is with these new forms they just keep pulling out of their ass! I mean, Ultra Ego, really? And Super Saiyan, or now the legendary super saiyan? Pfft. Ridiculous." You kick him back.

Broly turns into a regular super saiyan, he hasn't gone berserk yet. Curious. His punches aren't as slow as they were last time they fought. "Please, you need to be at least LSSJ to somewhat touch me." You slap his face with your tail.

He yells and his hair turns. He is much faster than he was back then. You smirk. "I want you to realize just how far below me you are." You revert to your true form.

He punches and kick as you dodge and parry. You kick his private. "Hohoho, I guess no more little monkeys from you." He responds with a kick to the same spot you hit, you don't flinch.

"It appears you don't understand my biology. I do not have what you have." You punch him. "I usually don't like fighting women, but oh well." You hear the other monkeys voice.

"SHUT UP!" You fire a ki beam to where Vegeta and Goku are. But this was your mistake, as Broly punched you directly in the jaw.

You get up. "Hmph." You power into Golden Frieza. A white fist hits your face. You turn to see a white piccolo.

"I thought all the albino Namekians were already wiped out, new form? Oh well, I guess Black me will have to finish this." Just then, Broly and Vegeta launch an assault while Piccolo charges a special beam cannon.

You, of course notice this and appear in front of Piccolo. Ready to smash his albino face in, your back is hit with a weak blast.

"I guess its my turn." Krillin says. You fire a beam through his chest as he collapses. "Weakling."

"YOU BASTARD FRIEEEZAAAAAA!" Goku charges up and rushes toward you. "Again with this strategy? Really?" You slap him away as Vegeta hits your side, you slap him away too. Then a strong cannon hits your back.

"Dammit, stupid slug!" You chop him in half. You fire a beam up to Broly's head, knocking him out. You walk over and rip his heart out.

"That solves the Super Monkey. Now Goku, I know you can hear me, I'm going to kill all the students at UA. And I'm going to leave you alive to see it." You fly up to see the helicopter. You explode it.

"Ah well, the surprise is ruined." You fly toward the school.

Ua
"WAAHHHHH LORD FRIEZA'S GONNA KILL US ALL!" A short one with balls for hair yells.

"Already calling him 'lord frieza'? You're just feeding that guys ego. We have to evacuate the students." The teacher, Mr Aizawa, calmly states.

"Follow this drill and we will hide deep underground, where Frieza will never find us."

Frieza
"I wont let you kill my friends, Frieza." A shout is heard from below. "Oh? And who's going to stop me? Surely you aren't that overconfident, Izuku Midoriya."

He gulps. "Its not overconfidence, I'm just going to show you the real power of my quirk. And I will kill you, for Bakugo and All Might!" He declares.

You smile. "Not very hero like, threatening to kill me."

He jumps up, and with two broken legs, he yells "MILKY WAY... SMASH!" It lands directly with your chest, slamming you into the ground.

You had reverted to your true form, and that felt like getting a weak slap from a dying woman. "Hmph, pathetic. I should power down to fight you."

You teleport behind him. "Ah but who am I kidding? I love just crushing weaklings." You slam your elbow into his back, knocking him out. "Don't die on me yet, I want to show you the destruction of your friends and family."

After a short flight, you arrive at UA. "Hmph, they turned their lights off, that means they must've evacuated. Oh well, I guess no one will die in the explosion." You charge a large ki ball on your fingertip, not big enough to destroy the planet or the island, just enough to destroy the school.

BOOM

"The crazy bastard actually did it!" Kaminari exclaims. "No way..." Kirishima says.

"I see that camera." A voice from the speaker says. Everyone freezes. "Come out now or I destroy the city. Though, I will do that anyway, I want the pleasure of killing you one by one, listing each thing I hate about you."

"Sick fuck." Aizawa, swears, he rarely does this, so that means they are in a terrible situation.

BOOM

"Hello? I blew up some buildings in the city. Come out now."

BOOM

You grab your head. "Will these filthy apes come out yet? I've destroyed half the city already."

"FRIEZA, STOP!" A voice you recognize all to well yells. "Ah my dear teacher, hello." You fly down. "By the way your quirk wont work on me. I know thats the only reason you came out here. Good job brining my classmates too."

His jaw slowly drops in horror as he realized what he has done. "You brought class 1-a to their execution!" You fire a beam through both his legs.

"Don't interfere, or I'll blow the planet up." You say to him. "Now, which one of my classmates is dying first."

They huddle up. You hear the short purple one say "Momo will you kiss me if I defeat Frieza?" Followed by a silence and then. "If you defeat him." He steps up to you.

"Ah the first one to go. Shall I squeeze you into grape juice, or should I cut you open and force your classmates to eat or insides?" You taunt.

He freezes. Looks you in the eye with a fiery determination way out of character, then runs and hides behind yaoyorozu's legs. "I'm sorry." He mutters.

An ice wall forms around you. You cough into your hand and blow away the ice with your power. You appear behind the short one. "I've decided to squeeze you into grape juice." You punch forward and a hole opens up, sending you into an unknown place, full of wildlife and nature.

"What the hell?"

Back five minutes
"Dammit! How could I let Frieza get away!" Goku flies through the landscape, after giving the z fighters senzu, and making a promise to revive the fallen ones.

"I knew Beerus wasn't gonna make it, he told me that himself. But I still hoped he would." 'Only have a few senzu left. Four to be exact. Just enough for Me and Vegeta twice.' Goku thinks.

You come across a beat up kid with green hair, you remember seeing him before. "Here eat this." You give him your senzu. He gets back up and starts crying. "I cant defeat him! I break my bones from the sheer power of my quirk!"

"Quirk... oh that magic thing you have. Ever thought about distributing your power throughout your body instead of just having in one spot? I gotta go Frieza is causing trouble. Bye." Goku takes off. But before he could:

"I hope you don't expect me to give you my senzu." A voice says next to him. "Heh, no Vegeta." Vegeta stands with his arms crossed as he listens to the green haired kid say something.

After a few minutes of flying, you arrive at Frieza, he moves behind a short purple kid and strikes toward him. "NO!" Goku yells, reaching his hand out, summoning all your power. A hole opens up and he falls through.

You quickly check if the kid is ok. "I'm Goku. I've been fighting Frieza for about 20 years. You can trust me."

"W-what happened to him?" The short one asks. "I think...

"I think he's in another world."