Ch2-Class 1-A

A week has passed since the exam, "Oh well, I guess I didnt pass, these monkeys dont know talent if I hit them with my tail." You have devised plans to take down the few quirks you have seen: Green hair- Dodge. Blue hair- Dodge. Angry Blonde- End the fight quickly, dodge and he'll get angrier, which would be funny but somewhat annoying because then he would start shouting.You hear a knock on the temporary apartment door. You open it and see you have mail.
"Ahh my acceptance letter. Finally. I will drop out once I get my license so I can use my abilities without getting harassed. Though its not a quirk so do I really need a license?" You silently laugh at your own joke.
"Young Frieza you have passed! With 75 hero points and 0 rescue points you have gotten, second place."
You see your name under 'Katsuki Bakugo'. "Bakugo huh? Oh yes the angry blonde. How I hate that boy. Now, should I go to school in my true form, or my first form? These monkeys dont deserve to see my best. And if they dont see my true form, they cant come up with a way to defeat me, oh but I do have Golden Frieza. Whatever I'll just go with my true form."
You arrive at UA, but you had to wear that uniform. Its very uncomfortable. I think I might obliterate it after I get back to U7. You go and take your seat. "Hey punk." You hear. You turn your head. Its bakugo. 'How annoying' you think to yourself. "Thats my seat lizard man." You have to resist the urge to shoot a beam through his heart. "Ohoho. This seat was empty when I sat in it. Im afraid its mine now." "What was that, worm?" You smirk and say "Oh I thought I was lizard man? Have I been downgraded to just 'worm' now?" Blondey snarls and punches at you. You fire a beam to his head. Just enough to graze his cheek. "I wouldnt do that monkey. I have no qualms about murder. So please, go back to your seat. Katsuki." He backs off for now, and goes to a different seat. Midoriya comes up to you and says "Woah I have never seen anyone make Kacchan scared!" 'Kacchan?' You let out a small smile knowing 'Kacchan' would hate if I called him that. "You just have to show the monkey whos leader." Midoriya looks confused at what you said "Monkey?" This conversation is starting to annoy you. "Did I not say it clearly?" Just then. A sad looking man in his late 20s to early 30s comes in. "I am your teacher, Shota Aizawa. You will call me Aizawa. We will be having a quirk apprehension test. Come outside."

Kacchan is up first. He throws the ball 705.2 meters. One kid behind you said "This looks fun!" Our teacher then said "all right whoever comes in last place in all eight test will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."
Test 1 50 meter dash
Bakugo gets 4.13 seconds. You go next. You go just fast enough to beat him. Your time is 4.12 seconds. Aizawa gives you a look like he knows your up to something. But he doesnt say anything.
Test 2-  Grip strength
Green hair got 54 kilograms on the grip strength you are about to get 55 when you hear "Woah 540 kilos?! Are you a gorilla or an octopus?!" "Oh so you monkeys think 540 is a large number? Well then be prepared for the true power of Frieza!" You say. You then squeeze. You easily get 600 kg.
Test-3 standing long jump
You dont even need to try. You float across the thing and make sure to land a little farther than Bakugo.
Test 4- repeated side steps
You see a short creature using balls to go side to side. You dont really care so you just walk side to side.
Test 5- Ball throw
A girl threw a ball infinity feet in the air. You dont care really, 'lets see, what was Bakugo's? Ah yes, 705.2' you then put enough strength to throw it 705.21 meters. "Ohohoho 'Kacchan' such a shame." Midoriya throws the ball after looking in the distance all dramatic... 46 meters. You barely manage to suppress a laugh. "I've erased your quirk." The worn out teacher said. After a long lecture, he says "you cant become a hero." Again, you barely manage to suppress a laugh. Green hair throws the ball and somehow breaks his fingers. But he manages to throw it 705.3 meters. "I can still move." Midoriya says. This time, instead of a laugh, you barely manage to suppress a gag. 'Oh dear, it seems this one has main character syndrome. I've killed people for less.' Blondey charges at midoriya while saying something among the lines of 'tell me whats going on bastard'. 'Another with main character syndrome. Very embarrassing.' You see the infinity ball throwing girl wandering over to midoriya and asking about his finger. You suppress a smile. 'Oh, this one likes greeny. How interesting.'
The other tests went by without me breaking a sweat. I did one more than Bakugo, a little faster than him. You see your name in 3rd. Bakugo's in 4th. And the two above you were 'Shoto Todoroki' and 'Momo Yaoyorozu'. Of course, you could have easily gotten first, but you beat Bakugo so thats all that matters. You see Izuku Midoriya's name at the bottom. "By the way, I was lying about expulsion." You hear Aizawa say. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks."
A girl- Yaoyorozu says "of course it was a lie." While she acted all high and mighty for knowing that. But you ignored her 'So, he's willing to change the rules for student. How pathetic. I wish Midoriya was expelled.'
You finally walk home. Trying to avoid anyone. Suddenly someone walks up to you from behind and puts their hand on your shoulder. You nearly elbow the person until they are dead. You turn around and see some sort of frog girl. "Hey, is it true you have a quirk that makes you a lizard?" You think "I suppose." She smiles and says "Well, ribbit ribbit, then we are somewhat alike!" You think for a moment "arent lizards reptiles and frogs amphibians?" "Well, I was wondering if you we could get to know each other." You think for a moment. Weighing out the pros and cons of it. It would be good to have an alibi in case a student goes missing. "All right. I am Frieza." "I am Tsuyu Asui. Why didnt you tell me your full name?" You take a deep breath. "I do not have one." "Oh, your an orphan. Sorry." Your right eye twitches. "No Im not an orphan. Were I come from they are unnecessary and no one had them." "Oh, my bad Frieza." You calm down 'this monkey doesnt know who she is speaking to.' That calms you down. "I have to go back to my house. Bye." As you fly off.