Ch10-The Unknown

"Another new place? I hate that monkey." You say, turning around to sense a large ki signature.

You smile. "Maybe I can have some fun."

Mha
Goku is visibly sweating and he wears a focused face. "Uh Mr, are you okay?" One of the girls asks, concerned about the man.

"Y-yeah, fine. This is difficult, thats all." He says. "So what about him being in another world?" Mineta asks. "And why did you save him." A different girl mutters.

"That man, Frieza, is an intergalactic being who has murdered hundreds of species, wiping out hundreds of worlds, and wiping my species out." Goku explains to the students. "Count yourselves lucky that he didn't immediately decide to blow the planet up."

The class pales at this, or at least most of them. "H-he's that strong?" Mineta asks, thanking himself he did not fight him.

"Stronger. He was able to wipe planets out 20 years ago. Now he's billions of times stronger than then. And he's been dead up until about a year ago."

"Well then how did you defeat him?" A red head asks. "I got stronger and stronger until he killed my friend Krillin, and I became the super Saiyan."

"Thats so manly, avenging your dead friend!" He exclaims. "I guess so, but me and Frieza now is like you guys trying to fight me; we're on completely different levels of strength!"

"Kakarrot, why the hell did you leave me on babysitting duty? This brat begged me to take him along and when I agreed he started crying." Vegeta suddenly flies in.

"Woah, another one! Who's stronger?" A blond hair, Kaminari, asks. "Me." They both say at the same time. Then they look each other in the eye.

"Nuh uh, I have ultra instinct Vegeta, I defeated Jiren!" Goku says. "Please, you take your angel magic and shove it up your ass. I have Ultra ego, now thats a form."

Unknown
You fly down to the streets near the large ki signature. You a man with a scar across his face and a bald person in a weird yellowish suit.

"I assume you are the strong one here. I am going to kill you so I can instill fear into this planet. And when I leave, well, you'll be dead it doesn't matter." You say.

The man smirks. "Hmph, you don't wanna mess with me, I am King!" He puffs up his chest. "The king? Even better." You smile.

You reach your finger out and blast his face. He dodges, but his cheek is bleeding a little. With his former bravado gone, he yells "SAITAMA!" And hides behind the bald guy. "Huh? I thought you were king, you can handle this." Bald one, now known as saitama says. "As a ruler myself, this is pitiful. King, die with grace at least."

"Cmon just handle it!" King says. Saitama walks toward you, and punches you square in the chest.

This hurts a lot. It was like being back on namek, where you get punched by super saiyan goku.

"Oh? He's still alive? Well it was a weak punch..." bald man mutters. He approaches you again.

"Stay back! I'll blow up this whole planet!" Suddenly, you hear a roaring sound. You glance over to king, who has his hands over the back of his head and is in a fetal position, muttering "Please god, or whoever is out there..."

Suddenly, baldy appears in front of you. He punches you square in the face. This sends you flying. "I haven't felt pain like that in years. Bastard." You get back up and a hole opens next to you. You smile and jump through.

"Ahh Goku, I knew you weren't going to keep me for ten years. By the way, I'm not going to spare you for that. I've decided to finish this. I'm going to kill you and Vegeta then destroy this detestable world."

Your foot stops. You glance down at the floor. Purple balls. They look familiar. Wait... That purple bastard. You start laughing. "Whats so funny?" Someone from your side asks. You stop laughing. You look to the left, Goku, to the right, Vegeta.

"I was just thinking about how I'm going to kill that grape bastard." The saiyans then start punching you from both sides.

"*yawn* Monkeys? Are we going to fight yet?" You launch both your arms outward, hitting their faces. "Vegeta can we use it?" Goku grips his nose, snorting out blood.

"No. I'd rather die than use that option!" He exclaims. "Stop letting your pride getting in the way!"

"No! My saiyan pride is the only thing driving me to get stronger! Without it, I cant be the saiyan prince!" Vegeta says angrily. "Yes, but we can defeat Frieza this way!"

"Kakarrot... why aren't you saying kill? Surely you don't plan on sparing him?" Goku stays silent. "Unbelievable. I'm gonna kill Frieza then kill you."

"Well... sorry I guess." Goku scratches the back of his head. You clap. "Well thanks monkey. I'm still not going to spare you. In fact..." You turn and blast the students. Goku instantly teleports in front of them and attempts to hold the blast.

"I made that one just strong enough so you couldn't do anything, but wouldn't kill you." You punch and kick his side while the class 1-a watches helplessly.

Suddenly, blast hits the back of your head. "Hey bastard. Don't forget about me!" Vegeta says. "Sorry Vegeta, you just make it so easy. Being so weak and all." He yells and charges toward you. Delivering to punches and a kick to the neck.

"Deadmansayswhat?" You say. "Huh?" He says. You blast a hole through his chest. "Close enough."

"Here Vegeta, have a senzu. We have one left, I used one after I took that blast from Frieza." Goku hands him one. "Whats this 'we' stuff? If I recall, you gave your senzu to him. Not 'ours'."

Goku rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. If we don't use it that purple kid is gonna die!" He points to you, who is currently playing a game close to hackeysack with his body.

"Fine, but I wont enjoy it." They get up. "Frieza stop!" Goku says. "And why would I? I'm having so much fun."

"Because this!" The saiyans do a strange dance while yelling, then a flash of light appears. "Frieza, you've seen me before, bu we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Gogeta."

Yo sorry lol I got covid. I'm planning on wrapping this up before I work on the other thing so please be patient.