Ch1-Awakening

You crash into a place that looks like a dump. "Dammit" you say "Lord Frieza, reduced to this?" Just then you hear something. "Whos there?" You say. You decide not to attack the creatures in case they mean well. You look at your hands. Why do they look smaller? Why do you feel smaller? "Hello young man. Do not worry! All might is here!" The man, now known as all might says. You think for a moment. Trying to remember any All mights you knew of. "Sorry I am afraid I dont know who you are." A small boy, possibly human, butts in "How could you not know who all might is?!" The boy asks. All might says "It is ok Young Midoriya. What is your name?" You think for a moment. Then decide to use your real name. "Frieza." "Well Young Frieza, in a week, there will be a test to get into U.A. Academy. I would like to see you there." Suddenly it hit you. You were aged down. "I see. Ok I guess I might see you there." You fly off. This is bad. If you were aged down you might not be able to go into Golden Frieza. You go into your final form, which is also you true form. "Ok it seems I still have mastered this form. Lets try Golden form." You charge and turn into you Golden form, however you feel much weaker. "Damn that Goku. I swear to you Goku and Vegeta, I will find a way back. And when I do, count your days monkeys." With that, you decide not to train and regain your former glory but instead to read up on this strange place. You probably wont need to be that strong to conquer this planet. You 'borrowed' a computer you found 'lying' around and you research all might, heroes UA and the multiverse theory. With luck the last one could help you a little bit. Eventually, a week passes and you have memorized the way to UA. You see the green haired curly boy. You decide not to talk to him. But it doesnt matter he comes up to you "Hey Frieza!" You resist the urge to yell "THATS LORD FRIEZA TO YOU MONKEY!" And say "Hello Midoriya." He laughs and says "please call me Izuku." You dont have time for this meaningless chatter. "I see. Hello Izuku." You were trying your hardest to smile and not sound annoyed. "Oh would you look at that Izuku, its starting." You say, hoping to get rid of him. He says "well then, see ya soon." 'Finally I thought monkey would never leave me alone' you think. You go into the battle ground after hearing the rules and hearing the point system. You fly around killing 3 point robots, 2 point robots and 1 point robots. Obviously you stay away from the 0 point. Whats the point of fighting something for no gain? You see a girl about to be crushed by a 0 pointer. "Oh well, I guess this world has natural selection hohoho." You decide on just watching the show. But then that curly green haired annoyance stepped in and saved the female. "Hmm seems his ability is somewhat strong." You go back to your base and strategize on how to take down all the quirks you have seen today, incase they prove troublesome.