Ch3-Battle Training/USJ

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!" You look at the door. 'Who the hell yells that while going through a door?' You see All might. He explains some stuff then says "Your costumes." You chose your basic armor since you cant be naked.
This is the costume you chose

(Sorry for bad quality. I copied an image and pasted it.)
You and your classmates go to ground beta. "-From now on... you are heroes!" All might says. 'Everyones suit looks so lame. Like someone trying to be cool. Hmm? Oh Midoriya is dressed as All might.'
"Now for combat training." 'Ooh combat you say? Ohoho this should be fun.'
Almight explains some stuff about the rules and how teams and opponents will be determined by drawing from a box.
Team A- Midoriya and Uraraka
Team B- Arms and Ice guy
Team C- Midget and Creator Girl
Team D- Kacchan and Legs
Team E- Alien girl and Laser
Team F- Koda and Diabetes
Team G- Electric and Headphones
Team H- Bird and Frog
Team I- Tails and Invisible girl
Team J- Tape and Hard
Team K- Frieza

'Hmph I didnt need a teammate anyway.' "First to fight will be... Team A and Team D!" All might announces. You decide to meditate in the corner. Meditation isnt your thing but it will help pass the time. Eventually all might says "Since there is an extra person, I will be going against Young Frieza. And since I am the teacher, I will be guarding the bomb. Frieza will be the hero!" 'Does this man not have in inside voice?'
You are waiting outside the house. Incredibly bored. 'This is taking forever. When will he be ready?' "Come in young Frieza!" You hear him say. "All right. Finally." You walk inside. 'Hmm where is this old man? Ah yes I can fire a beam that shouldnt be enough to kill him.' "You think this maze can hold Lord Frieza back?! Ha." You fire a beam and fly up. All might stares in shock but calms himself quickly. "Oh so you can do that Frieza? Come at me then." You smirk and say "You arent even worth the effort." As you float right by him. He punches you directly in the stomach. "Well Frieza you let your guard down. Not a good habit." Anger builds up. "You dare lay a hand on Lord Frieza?! I will kill you like the pathetic monkey you are! You arent even worthy of seeing my full power. I will use 1% for this fight." He laughs and throws a punch. You easily dodge. "Is this all you have got monkey?" "Hahaha no Young Frieza!" He starts getting faster and faster. "I was holding back too!" You catch his fist. "Poor monkey." You say "So confident in your power but so lacking. Hohohoho." All might stands up. "You are too overconfident. One for all, 100%." "Try as you might monkey. No one can stand up to Lord Frieza!" You yell as you touch the bomb. As you leave, you hear whispers from your classmates "Woah he beat All Might." "Was he really using 1% of his power?".
Next day
"I'll have you decide on the class representative." You are thinking about the best way to get back to U7 but your train if thought is interrupted by everyone yelling "Thats a totally normal school activity!" Then proceeding to beg everyone for votes. 'Hoho Lida will probably win.' Unexpectedly Midoriya wins. You go to lunch but you dont really like the food here. Someone yells across the room at you "Yo Frieza! Join us at lunch!" You turn to see Midoriya, Lida and Ochaco. "Fine silly monkeys, only if you stop pestering me." They talk about stuff you dont really care about. An alarm goes off and everyone panics. You stay in your seat and do nothing. Lunch eventually ends and you hear Midoriya stutter on about how Lida should be rep instead of him. "Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. Its rescue training." Everyone immediately talking amongst themselves. 'Hoho Aizawa wouldnt like that. Wonder how long he'll let them talk' "Hey, I'm not done." 'Ho there it is.' "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. The training is off campus so we're taking a bus. That is all. Get ready."
Part 2 USJ
Outside
Lida yells some orders about the line then we get on the bus. "Hmm. Not what I expected." You say. Tsuyu sits next to you on one side and Midoriya sits on the other. One boring bus ride later, and we're here. "Everyone we've been waiting for you." You look at the hero. You remember one term from when you first arrived. "Ah 17 the pro hero." You say. "Uhh 13 actually." Your right eye twitches. 'Oh im going to enjoy killing this monkey.'  We step into the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. 17 explain her quirk.
Suddenly a black portal appears in the center. People step through. "Everyone get together and dont move. 13 protect the students!" Aizawa says. "Not necessary my dear teacher." You say. "No one can compare to might of Frieza." He looks serious. "Frieza, now is not the time." You smile. "Time for what?" "Being heroic." You smile again. "I am no hero teacher. I am Lord Frieza. I have been to hell and back. I am not scared of some... that group." "Dammit Frieza, I dont care if you've met god, you will stay here." "No I dont think I will." He says "I've erased your quirk. Stay here." You fly up. "Ohohoho. It sucks being so useless doesnt it?" You fly to a bird monster. It grabs you. "FRIEZA!" Tsuyu yells in shock. The monster throws you into the ground. It punches over and over again. Until it gets up and roars. Aizawa is stunned. Not that you flew over while having your quirk erased, but that you died. "Dammit Frieza. Your mom is gonna kill me." "Oh I am afraid I dont have a mom. Or a dad either." You say as you get up. "I am afraid you will have to better, bird-creature. But I cant say I am surprised. No one can stand up to Lord Frieza. I will however, show you a treat. Behold! GOLDEN FRIEZA!" I'm a blinding light you are golden and purple. "No one alive is any match for me!" The class and Aizawa are stunned. "Woah is he Golden?!?" The class yells. The bird thing attacks you relentlessly. You dodge all of the attacks easily. "Enough playing Bird." You fire a ki beam through his chest. "Hahaha. He has a regeneration quir-." "Silence monkey." As you fire a beam at handman. The creature yells in anger. "RAAAAGGHHHHH" You laugh at the creature "Please Bird-Monkey, you arent a Saiyan. You cant get stronger with anger."  It gets several times faster. Again, you easily dodge. "I AM HERE!" All might announces. But no one pays him any attention. Everyone is focused on you. "Is that Young Frieza?" "Shhhhhhh" the entire class says to All Might. "Oh sorry." He says quietly. You grab the creatures arm. You flip it over. "I'm sorry. This has been fun, but I am going to have to end it here." You laugh sadistically and fire a Ki beam. Killing the creature instantly.
"What the hell?! How could you kill Nomu so easily?! You... you... CHEATER! Kurogiri, lets bounce. Nomu lost." And so, they left.