Strange Attracts Strange (Wednesday Addams)

It's me. Ivan. Hello. Hi. I'm taking over for a while.

Enjoy my own Halloween story.
------------------
You leaned against a wall with your hat casting a perfect shadow over your eyes. You kept your hands in the pockets of your leatherman jacket, fumbling with your keys.

You felt like you didn't belong here. Despite being regarded as one of the most well liked students here, you knew that you really didn't fit in here. You looked like them, you acted like that, you thought and felt like them, but you knew the truth.

Your name was Y/N Munster. Your father was Herman Munster and your mother was Lily Munster. Your older brother was Eddie and your aunt was Marilyn.

You took a breath before you looked over to the courtyard of the school. You smiled and talked to anyone who greeted you as they were leaving. You were the star quarterback, after all. The one that everyone wanted to be friends with. The guy every girl swooned over.

You hated it. You felt like you were just playing a part in a play that was being directed by fate.

You looked up into the sky. Night would be coming soon. It was when the monsters came out. Those who stalked the night and feasted in the innocent. The ones who will hunt the world and remind the helpless just how helpless they were.

Your thoughts raced until you finally spotted the one you were looking for. The one person in this world that made you feel grounded. There was an irony in this, especially once you realized who this person was.

Wednesday Addams. The daughter of the Addams Family. Many slapped labels on her for this fact. She was a freak. An outcast. The daughter of the devil himself.

But you knew better. She was brilliant. She was creative and she had drive unlike any you had seen before. Her family wasn't a hostile one. They were kind and caring. They always were.

Wednesday met your eyes from across the courtyard, not wanting to approach you and gain unwanted attention. Instead, she motioned for you to meet her at the usual spot. You nodded and said goodbye to your teammates.

Nevermore Academy was an elite school. You were able to go on a scholarship, but that didn't mean you belonged there. You were across the country from your family. Luckily, your father had a friend from his college days that lived here. It made things easier and you always had a place to go if the dorms weren't enough.

They hardly were.

You found yourself waiting at the usual spot, looking at the leaves on the trees that were slowly dying as winter grew closer. You looked over when you heard footstep crunching the weak leaves.

Wednesday walked towards you as the wind began to pick up, the bottom of her dress drifted in the breeze. Her braided hair looked like rope and her skin was as pale as a corpse.

She stopped a few feet away from you, her face as expressionless as ever. You both stared at each other but neither spoke. You slowly began to nod, but she did not move.

Wednesday: Tonight is Halloween. The ghouls will be running around the cemetery.

She was right. Halloween was upon you. It was why you were so sweaty and nervous. It was a night that you dreaded more than anything in the world.

Wednesday: Are you ready?

You rolled your eyes.

Y/N: You know the answer to that.

Wednesday raised a brow, waiting for you to answer. Yet, you still didn't say anything. She simply accepted it and walked towards you. She then grabbed your jacket and pulled you closer to her, turning her head to present her cheek.