A Criminal Heart (Jinx)

Zaun was a place you always hated visiting. It was filled to the brim with the worst kinds of people around. That said a lot, too.

You grew up in Bilgewater.

But you had buiness in the underbelly of the world. You had someone you needed to meet. Someone you had been wanting to meet for some time now.

Having been raised around pirates and such, you learned all the tricks of the streets. You knew how to avoid being robbed, swindled, and ambushed. You knew how to fight and how to survive. You even began to fall into the same mindset of the bastards you were raised by.

You still hated it here. Though it wouldn't be fair to just blame the people. There was kindness here. You just had to look for it. People down on their luck also lived here. A place when they had no where else to go.

???: You're creeping around~

You stopped walking when you heard a familiar voice. You smiled as you looked over your shoulder to see the one you were looking for.

The shorter girl had a massive grin on her face. Her blue hair seemed brighter than the last time you saw her. And her eyes, her pink eyes, seemed to glow as they stared straight into your own.

Her braid that almost reached the ground swayed as she rocked side to side on her feet. She began to bite her lip when she saw you smile.

Y/N: I was wonderin' where you were lurkin'.

You fully turned around which made the girl start to bounce on the tip of her feet. You opened your arms you greet her.

Y/N: How's my girl doing? Fantastic, I hope.

Jinx wasted no time in jumping into your arms. You caught her and held her in place as she threw her own arms around your neck. She forced your head downwards so that she could slam her lips against yours.

You enjoyed the taste of her lips for a moment before you pulled away and placed her back on the ground.

Y/N: I'll take that as a "yes". Good to see you again, Blue.

Jinx: Where have you been? I was waiting all day. You know I hate waiting.

You chuckled as you placed a hand on her head.

Y/N: I got busy dealing with Piltover's finest. You know how it is.

Jinx then frowned at the mention of her sworn enemies. You knew why she hated them, but she also knew that you had a complicated relationship with both Vi and Caitlyn.

Unlike Jinx, you actually worked with the authorities. On a good day. Though you did have your own personal goals to strive for.

One of those goals was to keep Jinx out of their hands.

Jinx: Why were you with them?

You put your hands up in defense.

Y/N: They needed help with a case. I promise I didn't do anything with either of them.

Jinx crossed her arms unconvinced. You leaned down and placed a hand under her chin.

Y/N: You know you're the only woman for me.

Jinx: You say that, but then you go and hang around those hussies.

You only smirked as you turned her head towards you.

Y/N: Yet I always come back for you. I couldn't care less about them, you know that. Besides, neither of them could ever hope to take my heart away from you.

Jinx narrowed her eyes at you for a moment. She then pulled away and started to walk past you. You stood up straight again and watched while she swung her arms. Her loose hanging belt bounced with every step she took.