Stay With Me P.131 (Yuxiao)💖

Start from the beginning

Yuta squeezed Xiaojun's hand, his heart aching with the same longing. "I feel the same way, Xiaojun. But we have to remember why we're doing this. Our careers mean everything to us, and we can't jeopardize that."

The two of them sat in silence for a moment, their thoughts and emotions swirling like a tempest inside them. It was a constant struggle, this balancing act between their public personas and their private love. They knew the risks, the potential backlash from fans and the media if their relationship were to be exposed. But they had made a choice, a choice to protect what they had, even if it meant living a double life.

Xiaojun leaned in closer, resting his forehead against Yuta's. "I love you, Yuta," he whispered, his voice trembling with emotion.

Yuta's heart swelled with affection. "I love you too, Xiaojun," he replied, his voice equally filled with tenderness. They shared a soft, lingering kiss, a stolen moment of intimacy in the midst of their chaotic lives.

Their love was a secret, hidden away from the world, but it burned brightly in their hearts. And as long as they had each other, they were willing to endure the struggle, the secrecy, and the longing.

>>>>>

The seasons changed, but Yuta and Xiaojun's love remained a constant in their lives. They continued to navigate the intricate dance between their public personas and their private relationship, always careful to maintain the illusion that they were just friends and bandmates.

As the group's popularity grew, so did the scrutiny from the media and fans. Speculation about their relationship reached a fever pitch, and the pressure to reveal the truth weighed heavily on their minds. But they held fast to their decision to keep their love hidden, knowing that it was the only way to protect what they had.

One summer evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Yuta and Xiaojun found themselves on the rooftop of their dorm building. It was one of their favorite spots, a place where they could steal a few moments of solitude away from the prying eyes of their fellow band members. They sat side by side on a blanket, their fingers entwined as they gazed at the starry sky above. The soft glow of city lights illuminated their faces, casting them in a warm, romantic hue.

Xiaojun let out a contented sigh. "I love moments like these, Yuta," he said, his voice filled with a quiet joy. "Just you and me, away from the chaos of our lives."

Yuta smiled, his heart swelling with affection. "Me too, Xiaojun. It's moments like these that make all the secrecy worth it."

They lapsed into a comfortable silence, their thoughts drifting to the challenges they faced. Yuta couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if they could be open about their love, if they didn't have to hide their true selves. The thought tugged at his heart, a longing he had grown all too familiar with.