Introduction

Act I

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

The Targaryens had always been said to be closer to the gods then to men. They were the epitome of beauty. Eyes as purple as any violet that grew in the Gardens of the red keep. Hair white like the snow that fell in the north.

They were the perfect representation of the word demigod.

But with the power of an omnipotent God came the price of the mind of men.

Slowly but surely they all lost it, in their own way.

For a God that walks among men is surely to lose their mind.

In books written by those who thought they were close to the Targaryens, The blood of the dragon was their life. You were deemed royalty if the blood that ran through your veins was said to be the same blood of Gods and Dragons from the heavens above.

Gifted with beauty that was enough to blind. It was inhuman and unnatural how breathtakingly beautiful they were.
To be in their presence was to feel touched by heaven.

But they were also said to have the minds of devils and demons, bonding with beasts of the sky and the flames that they let loose to wreck havoc on the lands of the people below.

They were god turned mortal and Dragon turned human.

Fire made flesh.

Fire can do one thing.

Burn.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

The youngest princess Rhaella, Born the morning of the hottest day of the year in 111ac ,on the twenty fourth day of the eighth moon cycle, was said to be the coin that kept on spinning. Her head was the home of a maze, constantly trapped in the torment of her own creation.

The Second Eldest prince, Aemond, Born the last day of harvest on the thirty first day of the tenth moon of 110ac, had many fearful of his thoughts from an early age. His threats kept you on the edge of the windowsill till the young prince was ready to push you to your death.

••⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅••

Rhaella

"I was getting revenge for you

"I was getting revenge for you."

Aemond

"You know when my Dragon will call

"You know when my Dragon will call."

Aegon

"You are the challenge Aegon, Simply by living

"You are the challenge Aegon, Simply by living."

Helaena

"The last ring has no legs at all

"The last ring has no legs at all."

••⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅••

•Warnings:
~This book will contain~
Descriptive scenes of violence, war, death and torture.
Themes of incest.
Mature themes.
And other triggering and sensitive topics, including the OC being a child bride.

A/N
Aemond and Rhaella are biologically siblings, if you are not comfortable with reading about this relationship, I advise you stop now.
This is completely fictional.

At the start of this story, the characters will be very young, but will age up accordingly.

High valyrian will be in ITALICS•

M: Mature

Disclaimer

I DO NOT OWN House of the Dragon, I do however own Rhaella and her plot, also any other aspects I have added to the storyline.